gabe_331's Gallery 11/7/2016 (Slim shady is back)

• Thread starter gabe331
  • 135 comments
Like the toning of the Pony! and the F1 you got some nice detail showing. 👍
My only criticism - :odd: Think you are cropping to close though or otherwise you are leaving to little space around the cars. (My opinion only and it should be seen as constructive criticism)

Like the toning of the Pony! and the F1 you got some nice detail showing. 👍
My only criticism - :odd: Think you are cropping to close though or otherwise you are leaving to little space around the cars. (My opinion only and it should be seen as constructive criticism)

I tried recreating a real picture which was cropped that way :) but what is worse I spent more time on f1 improving it, with the pony I just randomly set the curves and added light :( thats why im not happy about f1, It isnt that great -_-

Willow Springs International Raceway Big Willow_4.jpg

View attachment 168183

Slight editing for that McLaren image definitely defined true realism. Plus, that NISMO GT3.... :eek:. Everything else is superb in their own manner. :cool:👍

As you guys might have notice, I didnt post in a while, not in the mood for making pictures, also, SUMMER! its finally here! I really dont want to waste my time playing video games exept for going out :) so dont expect many pictures (not like someone does :D ) so im leaving you here with this Z4 on our Green H(eaven?)ell

Nürburgring Type V_1-2E.jpg

ENJOY SUMMER! :)

A new gallery, which will probably be visited quite often by me! :D:tup: I like your editing style, it's kinda light but gives a noticeable touch to your already great photos! :) GT-R R33 shot is my favourite! :drool:

Back