GabiByte gallery - UPDATE: M3 vs NSX

• Thread starter gabibyte
  • 422 comments
thanks for all the comments, my net connection has been kinda screwed for a few days, but now i'm back and here is a saleen pic that i worked on

The first shot of the S7 is one of your best shots, which I have seen in a while from you. Keep up the great work.

OMG:crazy: I missed that Audi??? That one looks fantastic mate:drool: Clean sooth,, and softness hit the spot!,, Blurring is awesome too,, As for your Saleen: Both pics look fantastic,, In the first one the blurring and sky are incredible,, 2nd pic is just fantastic:drool:
Awesome work:tup:

:D Great minds think a like eh? My current update is the Saleen S7 too! 👍 I like the angles on all three of the pics, but the third is superb. I think the lighting is just right as it makes the car really stand out. Great pics man, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

thanks lmracer and magburner.

as most of you know the 2.0 this week feature le mans cars, so to fit the theme this update will feature some.

👍 The first Le Mans pic is classic! The lighting is good too. 👍 Just one question though, Which car is going the wrong way :sly: I also like the second pic, nice angle and light on that one too. 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

I love that second Le Mans pic!
I usually hate the naf yellow on that R8 but tou somehow seem to have made it that bit more bearable!
Great gallery, keep up the good work.

I like the second Le Man pic, but in the first one, I don't know. The quality is nice and all, but the pic itself is strange. It doesn't make sense. Two cars smashing into each other? That's not beautiful. I remember this one shot of Loeb in WRC where you could tell what was happening, what would happen, where he was going, and everything. If you could make a pic like the 1st one you have but with an idea that makes sense in the pic, then it would be a 'great' shot
Justmy 2 cents. 👍

The 2nd Le mans pic is brilliant,, Awesome lighting on that one,, And the first was funny,, not that good though,, As for the Saleen shots that I missed,, those are really,, really good:drool:
Keep em coming:dopey:

@lmracer: thanks, me too :)
@appie: thank you
@G.Boss: The pic represents the eternal battle between AUDI and BMW. As you can see the R8 is facing the V12 LMR. I quite like the idea but i apreciate your sincerety.
@De@tthwi§ho0: Thank you. I tried to make the lightning colourful, because it stands out like that.

And here is my 2.0 entry which i don't know at the moment if it will be accepted due to the use of the gt4 edition of the gt40.

LE MANS 2.0

entryfinalframe5ph.jpg

Oh WOW gabi! That NSX/M3 shot is fantastic. I really like the yellow tone and the high contrast. Very attractive and eye catching. That's the key.👍

I have one little, simple, and easy suggestion on your radial blurs. After you get your background blurred, I would radial blur one more additional time of about 5 pixels to get rid of the dots. I noticed you had a lot of dots towards the outer edges of your shot. Blurring the background one more additional time of like 5 does a great job of eliminating them.

Back