_smaller.jpg
_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg
_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

Photo dump :dopey:

Absolutely love this shot. Any chance you could get a bit higher resolution for an Android wallpaper (800 pixels tall, 480 wide at least)? Would appreciate much.

And the rest of your work is great. Great great.

Ooops I've missed your last few updates, really liking the landscapes your doing. Lovely colours as usual, it's nice to see a bit of experimentation with the shallow depth of field in the last shot too. 👍

#2 shot is great. Really like both the lighting and the textures in the shot. Love the Ariel Atom pan as well. 👍

Very nice pics here as well... I really need to practice to get to the level of some people Ive seen posting here... From your last set I really like the first shot with the rim.

I just realized who you are:P Nice stuff my friend, especially the panning and the sunset shots, very nice.

Nice gallery you have here, love the Landscapes and the Jets in particular 👍 The (Severn?) Bridge coming through the fog as well looked really cool.

Which plane is that in the 6th shot? Like that shot very much, but can't remember what plane that is... :)

Which plane is that in the 6th shot? Like that shot very much, but can't remember what plane that is... :)

It's a Eurofighter Typhoon.

Nice shots too, particularly liking the MX5 shots from a couple of posts ago. Superb lighting. 👍

Back