GAIJIN SMASH Drift Team [Need help organizing a new breed of comp]

• Thread starter ISLYDWAYZI
  • 73 comments
What's up what's up?
So TGS-keru was evidently taken (go figure)
so Keru itself is what it is.
Anyways...I'll have a little intro up and running soon.
For now, i'm going to go get on GT5.

(mina san kyosukete ne)

welcome keru and lets get this going man we need to get some practice in to make these tandems even better, im not ready toshoot vid footsge yet, we need more practice together to learn each others lines better before we start doing vids, there are alot of good ones out there which is why i say this but practice practice practice then we can run it

yea everythings goin.. ok as far as... well im not dead lol but yea man hurry back i miss the tandem times bro

saw you trying to get on the other day but was about to tap out (late on the west coast when you entered in the room). ill catch you slyd!

The86d
saw you trying to get on the other day but was about to tap out (late on the west coast when you entered in the room). ill catch you slyd!

Yo cant wait man glad ur back and hopefully see you in the drift missles comp lot o nemesis guys un there haha should be fun

ahah Slyd gaijinnn!

good luck man, btw will go now skid in GT5 let's go do some tight action?

Sick, but, I don't see the difference. :confused:

3 levels of brightness from darkest to brightest, respectively

Somewhat an explanation but I used HDR (High Dynamic Range) Toning to mess with the detail, brightness, and overall realism of the picture. Basically, HDR makes a normal picture look cartoon-ish while keeping some of the realism. Once again it also allows for amazing detail.

Fun times man. We need to drift more.

hellz ya dude like i said NEMISIS is definately one of the most fun teams i have had the pleasure to drift with, i cant wait till our next session of tandems i wanna get in on one of you guys vids, so like NEMISIS drifts featuring GAIJIN SMASH ahaha dooopesauce

SLYD & friends..... OPEN LOBBY TONIGHT!

NEM__FLYER__OpenLobby.jpg

Yooo dudes im assuming that this sesh is goin on right now if so im gettin off work in like 5min and imma try n catch u guys on.. nvm just realized that my calculations were way off lol

GAIJIN SMASH has made it past the qualifying rounds of the drift Missile Comp yataaa!!!

ok guys got some new ideas in the mix for a sweet lil comp ahah details later

Should be on in about 30 min to an hr if anyone's on. Psn dak0tafann1ng.
It's currently 12:56 pm thurs in japan right now.
Gonna practice on the wheel a bit. I suck with it.

keru
Should be on in about 30 min to an hr if anyone's on. Psn dak0tafann1ng.
It's currently 12:56 pm thurs in japan right now.
Gonna practice on the wheel a bit. I suck with it.

Na u dont suck bra u just need a more stable stand haha and i messaged u to come drift but u logged then i went to work

Oh and we need to find a video editor than can put together a dope intro vid... yea

Last edited:
HKSD1
supporting my bradddah~~~

Sorry for the double post, on mobile so cant multi quote..

Sai i wanna get some more runs in with ya bra sorry i get all squirrley at first its the nerves from trying to chase that Demon 86 of yours.

When im tryna get close i swear your drifters aura throws me into the shakes.. its hard to chase a gt5 legend ya know

ISLYDWAYZI
Sorry for the double post, on mobile so cant multi quote..

Sai i wanna get some more runs in with ya bra sorry i get all squirrley at first its the nerves from trying to chase that Demon 86 of yours.

When im tryna get close i swear your drifters aura throws me into the shakes.. its hard to chase a gt5 legend ya know

I phone and droid you can.

spank_ur_mom
I phone and droid you can.

Yea if u can on a japanese droid phone i sure wouldnt know how sorry but i am in japan and things are a bit different here :)

Back