GAIJIN SMASH Drift Team [Need help organizing a new breed of comp]

• Thread starter ISLYDWAYZI
  • 73 comments
So i posted in the events section to see if there was anyone else interested in competing in comps in our time zone (japanese time).
So if interested plz post.

Good deal i want to get that touge comp running. Its got a great smooth section and im sure the initial d fans would appreciate this style of comp haha. Ill get workin on the details n things and update op later

You knew that I was gon' be something, when you stressed out and you need something, I got you, yeaaa

Its like '06 in your backyard and I'm in love with Driftzz, and i'm in still in love because its that real so it doesn't fade :sly:

Its like '06 in your backyard and I'm in love with Driftzz, and i'm in still in love because its that real so it doesn't fade :sly:

O.o you lost me there... I don't think that's part of the song :dunce:

EDIT: SLYD We gotta drift sometime

Last edited:
anthaliscious

I'm so i'm so i'm so close to u.

Yooo lol get off my bumper with that beamer bro.. always pushin up on me fool haha

I'll be hopping room to room in the next few hrs or so. Maybe 1am thurs japan time

Back