Gaining experience points

  • Thread starter Thread starter HanibalII
  • 6 comments
  • 838 views

HanibalII

(Banned)
Messages
206
Australia
Australia
Messages
HanibalII
Hi all.

I was just wondering if you gained more points when driving a car that's been tuned, as opposed to a car that is still stock.

My guess is no, but I wanted to double check.

Cheers
 
Yes, its based on the race not your car.
 
First off, if you have the 200% log in bonus that instantly doubles your XP and Prize money Online and Offline.
Secondly, Offline you can win a Race with a Fiat, Viper or a LMP car. You will not get any more XP that the race awards, for it being Tuned or Untuned.
Last but not least, Online, after one of the newer updates they have a thing called "Performance Points Bonus". I've only seen this in the Seasonals. What this does is: If you can win the Race with a Car that has LOWER PP than the Race limits you to, you get a bonus of XP and Credits.
A perfect example of how to exploit this is to run the 620PP Supercar Festival. If you use the Chaparral 2J, tune it down to its lowest PP, (538PP I believe) I have won in one race almost 2mill in credits and not sure on the XP but its lucrative for 7-8 minutes of your time.
 
First off, if you have the 200% log in bonus that instantly doubles your XP and Prize money Online and Offline.
Secondly, Offline you can win a Race with a Fiat, Viper or a LMP car. You will not get any more XP that the race awards, for it being Tuned or Untuned.
Last but not least, Online, after one of the newer updates they have a thing called "Performance Points Bonus". I've only seen this in the Seasonals. What this does is: If you can win the Race with a Car that has LOWER PP than the Race limits you to, you get a bonus of XP and Credits.
A perfect example of how to exploit this is to run the 620PP Supercar Festival. If you use the Chaparral 2J, tune it down to its lowest PP, (538PP I believe) I have won in one race almost 2mill in credits and not sure on the XP but its lucrative for 7-8 minutes of your time.


Ok. Disappointing. But oh well.

When it comes to races, how do they pick which cars to pit against you?

IE, say I use the bentley Speed 8 race car, at 750ish pp and 800 HP, will they search for cars in the 750pp area? what happens if I take it down to say 600pp. Will that affect the opponents I have?

Cheers
 
Each series has a preset list of cars that form the grids. The grids themselves are preset too - so if you boot the game up and go start any given race, you'll get exactly the same grid first time.
 
Like Famine said the Grid is preset it will change a little if you restart the race. But if your in a 700pp Race and you bring out a 600pp car all you are doing is making the race more challenging for yourself, unless your in a Seasonal then its worth the frustration. The game does not adjust the grid to your pp level or driving style this ain't Madden.
 
Each series has a preset list of cars that form the grids. The grids themselves are preset too - so if you boot the game up and go start any given race, you'll get exactly the same grid first time.

Ahh ok.

Cheers
 
Back