Rico_S Messages 400 Messages moneytontana83 Apr 18, 2011 #1 Is there anyone who still like watching this anime? join me in this thread please...
Rico_S Messages 400 Messages moneytontana83 Apr 20, 2011 #3 I see that. But they're mostly concentrating on serious animes... Or should I just close down this thread? No one listens to me...it might be MY mistake to look for comedy anime fans among serious GT drivers...
I see that. But they're mostly concentrating on serious animes... Or should I just close down this thread? No one listens to me...it might be MY mistake to look for comedy anime fans among serious GT drivers...
nk4e Messages 21,232 United States Messages nk4e Apr 20, 2011 #4 Serious animes? I don't think Gundam SD is a serious anime. They get like that sometimes. They are a lively group and its fun to see their activities. Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
Serious animes? I don't think Gundam SD is a serious anime. They get like that sometimes. They are a lively group and its fun to see their activities.
Lain Premium Messages 7,113 Pasadena, TX Messages Yaywalter Apr 20, 2011 #6 Never watched it but maybe I should.
Rico_S Messages 400 Messages moneytontana83 Apr 21, 2011 #7 MercilessOne 👍 Click to expand... 👍 Never thought Forte could show us her feminine side in the anime... yaywalter Never watched it but maybe I should. Click to expand... Yeah! got one! Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
MercilessOne 👍 Click to expand... 👍 Never thought Forte could show us her feminine side in the anime... yaywalter Never watched it but maybe I should. Click to expand... Yeah! got one!