Gallery 2 [under construction]

• Thread starter redhawk
  • 14 comments

Should there be Weekly PMC's by CLASS - FF/FR/MR/4WD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I don't think drivetrains matter much in the themes, and the weekly themes are fine the way they are. They can have drivetrain limitations if last weeks winner wants.

Also if you meant 4 separate comps all running at the same time, there's not enough interest to keep them going.

Edit: Must have missed the giant "CLOSED" somehow. What exactly is this thread for exactly?

No. I don't think drivetrains matter much in the themes, and the weekly themes are fine the way they are. They can have drivetrain limitations if last weeks winner wants.

Also if you meant 4 separate comps all running at the same time, there's not enough interest to keep them going.

Edit: Must have missed the giant "CLOSED" somehow. What exactly is this thread for exactly?

I guess that TEST, was tough to understand...jk

To test if there is enough interest for some new Competitions, I'm sure we can come up with more competitions!!! Also by creating more competitions, we should be able to gain more interest in them. Like today I noticed under New Posts, about 10 to 15 galleries popped up. So there is obviously interest still in PhotoMode, so why not start some new competitions!!

Go for it RedHawk, I will definately be in most of the PMC competitions, regardless of how lame or not they are, I like racing, also it gets me more familliar with some cars that I wouldn't normally drive ( Like that CCCL - BMW Z4).

This is merely a TEST and CLOSED means CLOSED :)

I guess that TEST, was tough to understand...jk

To test if there is enough interest for some new Competitions, I'm sure we can come up with more competitions!!! Also by creating more competitions, we should be able to gain more interest in them. Like today I noticed under New Posts, about 10 to 15 galleries popped up. So there is obviously interest still in PhotoMode, so why not start some new competitions!!

Go for it RedHawk, I will definately be in most of the PMC competitions, regardless of how lame or not they are, I like racing, also it gets me more familliar with some cars that I wouldn't normally drive ( Like that CCCL - BMW Z4).

geeez- PPL don't understand a test closed poll - it means don't vote :dunce:

Anyway I worked it out - d--mm simple really!

What are you up to? GTP is not your personal sandbox.

What are you up to? GTP is not your personal sandbox.

Well I guess this isn't a 'Public Forum' then is it?? And also I guess that GTP dosen't give everone the ability to start a new thread either, huh?? So I guess the answer is YES, it is everyone's personal SANDBOX !!!¡¡¡!!! What is your problem with a guy trying to bring, some ideas to the forum?? He is merely trying to create some new competitions for Photomode, I agree there is not nearly enough Competitions! If the 'Super?' Moderators here have such an attitude over a 'feeler' thread, GTP in going to keep losing a lot of members!

Dann ease up a little aye. Also more competitions will either create more interest in PMC, and make it so you could enter a Comp each and every day (if you wanted to), or the thread will die out from lack of interest!

Keep up the good work RedHawk, This forum needs more useful/ fun threads!!

Keep up the good work RedHawk, This forum needs more useful/ fun threads!!
And this isn't one of them.

What do the row of asterisks mean in the first post?

Why did he say the poll is closed when it is clearly open?

Why was it moved from the correct place to the prologue forum?

I'm all for new members coming in and contributing to the board, but they do not have the right to create threads to play around with. That is what the preview post button is for.

Redhawk, double posting is frowned upon here, please use the edit button if you wish to add anything when no one else has posted in the meantime.

This off-topic thread, which is also in the wrong place, is now closed.

Well I guess this isn't a 'Public Forum' then is it?

Correct. It's a private forum - your ability to access it and any "content" you place upon it may be removed at any time and for any reason by the staff appointed by the owner.

"Preview" is your test. "Submit" is your final answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back