• 40 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I'm debating over whether or not to buy a Game Boy Advance.  They sure do look impressive (32-bit gaming in your hand!), but the price of the games is a little steep.  :(

Will anyone here be buying it?

When I first got into gaming, I was Nintendo all the way.  But then I realised how crazy it was to only stick to one system and miss out on all the great games on the others!  Was the PS your first console?

Quote: from Phil on 3:21 pm on June 12, 2001[br]Does anybody remember the Sega Gamegear ?
Yes!  Do you have one?  I got it for my birthday one year.

Yes I have got one. I got it for christmas with Sonic 1 & 2. I thought they were great appart from you couldn't save the game.

Yeah, that really sucked.  I have several games for it, my favorite of which is a tennis game and another one called RC Challenge.  RC Challenge is really hard though.

Good idea.  I'm the only person I know who bought one.  :(

My first console was a Sega Mega Drive which wasn't realy mine, I borrowed it for about a year. My second was a Sega Saturn which was a prize at my dads garage but nobody entered so he brought it home and I had it. My third was a PS which I got for christmas.

I don't think I've ever heard of the Mega Drive.  Maybe that's just what they called it over there.  Was it the Sega CD or something?

Yeah, I've heard of the Genesis, but I've never heard it called the Master System before.

Over here we had, in order, Master System, Master System II, Mega Drive, Mega Drive II with optional CD extension drive and then I think it was the Saturn then Dreamcast.

Quote: from Talentless on 2:50 pm on June 15, 2001[br]The Master System was before it.
Oh, well then I can say I have never heard of it.

Here are the consoles we have had/got:
1. Master System (Brother's)
2. Mega Drive (Brother's)
3. Mega CD (Mine)
4. Playstation (Everyones)
5. Playstation ONE (Other Brother's)
6. Game Boy Colour (Brother's)
7. Playstation2 (Mine)

I've got a N64, PS2, Dreamcast, Game Boy Color, and Sega Game Gear.

My Dreamcast is my favorite as of right now, because of the beautiful emulated GT2!  :smilewinkgrin:

20010613l.gif

Lame Boy Advance

LOL, that's one of the reasons I'm still holding back on getting it!

Quote: from Evolution Racer on 7:13 pm on June 19, 2001[br]I just thought this would be a funny comic for those Dreamcast owners.
That would be me.  :)

i've had a master system,lynxs(atari handheld ) gameboy,megadrive,again a game boy,then the playstation
before all that a commodore 64 and now a imac

Heres my systems:
1)Nintendo
2)Sega Genisis
3)Super Nintendo
4)Sega Saturn
5)Playstation
6)Gameboy Color
7)DreamCast
8)Playstation 2
9)Game Boy Advance

The only system there that I payed for was Playstation2 my parents helped me or bought me the other systems.  Hey I'm a rich man I work at Mcdonalds....LOL

Back