Game crashes during Daily Race - DR crashes too

• Thread starter Derek McD
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I have just crossed the line first in a daily race b but the server crashed before all the others finished. Checked my kudosprime DR rating and it plummeted. At least 4 of the last 7 races I have entered crashed either before, during or as I explained, after the race. Each time my DR dropped like a stone....! Anyone else a bit pissed off with this tonight...? (My wifi signal is top notch before we get all the usual comments...)

Last edited:
Could be server related, could be disc or laser related if disc version, could be HDD related, could be ISP related. Could be a few things. Check all of them one by one to eliminate the culprit.

Didnt think of the disc...! Will try it when on tomorrow...! This happened a few weeks ago for a few races then stopped but the problem has materialised again...! Last one there really annoyed me as the results page was on screen and the first few cars finished were listed...then it went mental...! More pissed off at the DR plummeting... went from BS to CÀ after each of the races crashed and had been running well in the onea that started...!

I rather avoid daily races if I were you. I've now abandoned it, realing my views on it will forever be negative.

Back