Game crashes when I try to continue career mode

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I have progressed quite far in the career single player mode, but it keeps crashing every time I try to start the next race.
Birth of muscle race 3. There is no way to quit the race or change the race. Every-time I go into career mode, the race tries to load, fails and the game crashes to desktop.
I spent ages trying to boost up my collector level so I can actually buy the cars I want to drive, but now the game crashes and I cannot progress any further.
I can play any other type of game, but the career always crashes.
Please advise?
Also, what is the best way to get a higher collectors level - especially if I can't even play career mode?
It really annoying that I can't but some of my favourite cars.
Thanks

Hi,
Maybe you can try and start a new race type. Go back to the previous chanpionship and start a new category.
You will loose your current race progression with muscle, but that may save your carreer...

Collector level is raised by buying cars or winning them with forzathon, bounty hunter event. So win money and buy cars.

Vinz

Hi,
Maybe you can try and start a new race type. Go back to the previous chanpionship and start a new category.
You will loose your current race progression with muscle, but that may save your carreer...

Collector level is raised by buying cars or winning them with forzathon, bounty hunter event. So win money and buy cars.

Vinz
Thanks Vinz
Starting a new category worked. It still crashes occasionally, but at least I don't loose my entire progress when I have to start a new category.
This game is great to play with a controller. My other gripe though is that I sometimes play on a huge 115 inch projector screen, and the in car FOV is just too close. With they had a FOV and seat position adjuster in this game.

Hi,

Glad it worked. But mine on xbox one S almost never crashes (and never in races). Are you on PC?
Nice screen by the way :)
driver position could be cool on this damn Audi R8 LMS with a structure in center view behind the windshield... or on those muscle cars with protruding engine.

Thanks, I think they even include a similar looking car as my avatar in Forza 7 lol.
Ya, PC here.
It is nicely optimized for PC regarding the graphics - quality is high considering the framerate I get.
There are just a few issues with the game that let me down.
As I mentioned, the FOV and seat position should be standard in driving games these days.
Also there is no way to adjust the Gamma or contrast or brightness levels in game. I often find the cockpit view too dark.
Really BASIC features that should be included and really screw up my enjoyment of the game becasue they are not.
Plus the collection tiers that stop you buying cars until you grind for days and days.

Other than that, I think it's a bloody good game !

Also there is no way to adjust the Gamma or contrast or brightness levels in game. I often find the cockpit view too dark.

Hi,

This function is present :)
In the main menu screen, go all the way to the right, where you can see the next level up reward, there's an option menu.
You can adjust gamma and HDR from there.
I've had some issues finding the right values for me, but if you follow closely their instructions it should be fine.

Vinz

It's not present in the PC version - or disabled due to me not having a HDR display.
I have a feeling its more important for non HDR users to have these gamma options, since the game was designed with HDR in mind, I think non HDR screen can cause the dark dashboard view. And no way to fix it. So frustrating !

Back