Game crashing.

• Thread starter Anferknee
  • 7 comments
England
England
Hello, is anyone else having a problem with the game crashing when trying to enter podium points or store from the main menu.
I am on a standard ps4 and have the digital version of the Schumacher edition.
Also the racenet livery remains locked.

I haven't been able to race yet - crashes every time the grid starts loading - PS4 Pro with the 70 Edition.

Returning it as faulty - I came back to F1 after trying the 2011 edition and hating it. The management side seems pretty good, but it's clearly still buggy and has too many annoyances to be enjoyable. I love Dirt Rally, Dirt and even Grid - been playing Codemasters racing games since the Toca days, but this seems a stretch too far for them :(

I've just got a refund from the ps store.
It looks like it has a couple of big bugs that only occur in a few users games on all systems.

Codemasters are working on it as I've been in touch with them.
I've played everything since Toca, always enjoy their games. I was looking forward to trying my team out, but as you say
it's hard to enjoy the game as it is.

I haven't been able to race yet - crashes every time the grid starts loading - PS4 Pro with the 70 Edition.

Returning it as faulty - I came back to F1 after trying the 2011 edition and hating it. The management side seems pretty good, but it's clearly still buggy and has too many annoyances to be enjoyable. I love Dirt Rally, Dirt and even Grid - been playing Codemasters racing games since the Toca days, but this seems a stretch too far for them :(

That's unfortunate to read, glad I haven't experienced the problem.

Guess I'd better keep that in mind for if I am accessing the store or podium points in the future until the fix happens.

Game still freezing on loading screen, after race completed in my career mode. Latest patch installed. Ps4.

That sounds like it could be trying to do a save of your game on the PS4 hard drive but it's getting stuck saving the auto save, might want to try turning off and seeing if the issue repeats itself.

Me I still can't load the game at the moment as I keep getting stuck communicating with the server and I got my Virgin Media account checked yesterday and they said no issues so IDK what's going on with this latest patch...

U mean turning off the auto save? Don't think u can...?

Yes that's what I was meaning but guess if it can't be turned off that's not going to solve the problem, if I manage to get the game to load I will try and have a look in a bit to see if I also have the same issue.

Back