danardif1 Messages 698 Didcot, Oxfordshire Messages danardif1 May 2, 2011 #1 I keep seeing the GT4-style 'game days' mentioned when referring to the UCD etc. but I've never seen any reference to it in the game whatsoever??? I know it's not vital, but am I just a bit dim for not seeing this?
I keep seeing the GT4-style 'game days' mentioned when referring to the UCD etc. but I've never seen any reference to it in the game whatsoever??? I know it's not vital, but am I just a bit dim for not seeing this?
jacnob Messages 1,248 Auburn Messages PDCrocks Messages NiiGokki May 2, 2011 #2 Nope. Its only viewable when looking at your save data under the XMB.
danardif1 Messages 698 Didcot, Oxfordshire Messages danardif1 May 2, 2011 #3 Ahh ok, I was worried that I'd gone over 6 months missing out on something... thanks for helping clear that up.
Ahh ok, I was worried that I'd gone over 6 months missing out on something... thanks for helping clear that up.