game freezing in car delivery mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter clud17
  • 8 comments
  • 959 views
Messages
36
as the title says, i have two gift car tickets, one for 2000k/100races and one for a muscle car from the NASCAR special event. Whenever i open up the car delivery the game freezes. Is there anything i can do about this?
 
Try being offline and not signed into PSN. My game freezes when I'm signed in sometimes.
 
you could probably try the repair corrupted data utility in the option menu...I don't know if it'll help but give it a shot.
 
you could probably try the repair corrupted data utility in the option menu...I don't know if it'll help but give it a shot.

where is this? i have looked in the options while the game is loaded and cant find one like this?
 
where is this? i have looked in the options while the game is loaded and cant find one like this?

i'll have to wait to get home to be sure, but I think it's under utility where you do your display setting, wheel setting, and 3d setting and all that.
 
i'll have to wait to get home to be sure, but I think it's under utility where you do your display setting, wheel setting, and 3d setting and all that.

cheers, ill have another look later, ive saved my data and am currently deleting the game data from the hard drive before reloading it.
 
Haven't you found any solution for this? As I have the same problem and also with the 100 race ticket. I tried to install game data and delete it, tried to recover, even bought another disk, as mine was corrupted by the kid and I thought that this was the issue. But nothing happened. Anyone have any idea what else could help with that?
 
Haven't you found any solution for this? As I have the same problem and also with the 100 race ticket. I tried to install game data and delete it, tried to recover, even bought another disk, as mine was corrupted by the kid and I thought that this was the issue. But nothing happened. Anyone have any idea what else could help with that?


It seemed to work for me this way.

save my game data to a memory stick

delete all GT5 data from the hard drive

give the game disc a good clean

reload game data to hard drive including latest up date v1.08

re load my saved game data

having done this i went straight into the car delivery and it worked fine from there. The whole process took about an hour all together but i guess it was worth it.
 
Back