Game hangs at start of Nordschleife lap

United States
United States
Is this just me? I'm working on the full lap of the ring in circuit experience. About 75% of the time of the time, my game hangs for about 1/4 second as I cross the start line. That often causes a wonky 1st corner and ruins my 1st sector. That turn is tricky enough without this business happening. I couldn't tell if it's affecting the time. Trying to watch the timer just then is not the best idea, lol Anyway, all sections are gold and full lap silver. Best is a 7.10.xx. Just whittling away now :)

I’ve noticed this too. I think it’s the game loading the ghost. I’m not sure if I would consider it 1/4 of a second though, but there’s definitely a mini-hang, clear as day.

Yes Arta. Probably shorter. I may have exaggerated. Enough to throw things off though. My ghost is off though. I finally won the battle of settings and found a way to keep it off unless I want it on. It would be even worse trying to deal with a ghost right there. Well, not just me then at least.

Finally nailed this one this morning to put the wraps on the set of full lap and sections. :bowdown:I got a gr 3 lancer for the effort. I'm sure there are a couple others that will require a bit of work, but I should have circuit experience completed soon. The full lap of Brand's Hatch is still being stubborn. I've had silver since the 2nd day I had the game, but still, my closest time is about 1 second slow of gold.

Is this just me? I'm working on the full lap of the ring in circuit experience. About 75% of the time of the time, my game hangs for about 1/4 second as I cross the start line. That often causes a wonky 1st corner and ruins my 1st sector. That turn is tricky enough without this business happening. I couldn't tell if it's affecting the time. Trying to watch the timer just then is not the best idea, lol Anyway, all sections are gold and full lap silver. Best is a 7.10.xx. Just whittling away now :)

In Arcade Mode/TimeTrial i have this at the same point as well and it really feels like 1/4 second. I steer left even during this Mini-Hang. The brain has to anticipate and ignoring at the same time. It's a long track, probably that's the reason.

In Arcade Mode/TimeTrial i have this at the same point as well and it really feels like 1/4 second. I steer left even during this Mini-Hang. The brain has to anticipate and ignoring at the same time. It's a long track, probably that's the reason.

However long it actually is, on something as important as the circuit exp full lap, it's like being grabbed by aliens or something, lol "Probe me all you want, suckas, just leave my car alone!"

Back