Game Stock Car

• Thread starter oqvist
  • 319 comments
http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/

Will soon come an 2012 update with new tracks and Camaro SS.

Superb sim by Reiza. The Free DLC formula cars was the best I driven before I drived the rF2 beta. GT cars very well done as well and will be really interesting to see how much more they can get from this ISI 2 based engine with the 2012 upgrade.

Yeah, niels and the rest of the guys @ Reiza has always made quality mods, so I was thinking of getting this. I'd like to do some league racing with this mod.

2vn3pzr.jpg

Tuesdays, SimRacingPro is running a Stock Car series, so check us out

There is a 30day demo with 2 tracks (couple of layouts) and a bunch of different cars to drive, including the cars in the above video. Personally I think it's a nice sim, I like the stock cars and the game looks good for Rfactor.

I heard a lot about this game before I tried it however, and after playing it I find it to be overhyped, while it is good it isn't as holy grail as I've seen it painted by some, and of the demo I was only really impressed with the Stock Car. When it comes to Rfactor overhauls I think it is good, but not more impressive than for example SimRaceway.

I bought this game recently and I was pleasantly surprised.

I leave a video in Macau:

And other in Nordschleife:

As the last video is in Spanish, I would comment that has been one of the best laps I've given this circuit regarding the sensations transmitted through the game FFB.

Last edited:
That is formula classic I believe. Formula Reiza is the F1 car. Is it you driving?

Must get to do the classic here soon. It appeared to be more stable over curbs then the F3 I would crash multiple times being so aggressive :)

oqvist
That is formula classic I believe. Formula Reiza is the F1 car. Is it you driving?

Must get to do the classic here soon. It appeared to be more stable over curbs then the F3 I would crash multiple times being so aggressive :)

Any advice on uploading Nurbergring? Put in game data folder but get error msg when track is loading

Any advice on uploading Nurbergring? Put in game data folder but get error msg when track is loading

Strip the track folder from the GameData/Locations folders included in the zip.

In other words, I assume your folder tree is currently like this GSC/GameData/Locations/GameData/Locations/Nurburgring

It should be like this GSC/GameData/Locations/Nurburgring

I hope that makes sense. :)

The Wizard
Strip the track folder from the GameData/Locations folders included in the zip.

In other words, I assume your folder tree is currently like this GSC/GameData/Locations/GameData/Locations/Nurburgring

It should be like this GSC/GameData/Locations/Nurburgring

I hope that makes sense. :)

ok. I will it this evening. Thanks

Works just fine now! I think I had the file open in the wrong place. I am probably doing the same thing in Rfactor 1.
Its like I have a new game. This is one of my favorite tracks.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Man that real steering wheel just looks crazy as hell! I loved that track on Rfactor, still one of my favourite to this day, I genuinely hope it arrives in Rfactor 2. Cool video, looks like you had a lot of fun.

Hello

I leave you with a career in nordschleife classic formulas with three screens and recorded with the go pro, I hope you enjoy.

a greeting

Last edited:
A new video giving some laps of the Formula Classic Adelaide testing my new thrustmasters T500Rs with this wonderful simulator.

a greeting

Hello.

A video of this great American road simulator with the classic formulation, hope you like.

a greeting

Last edited:
Back