Game Wear

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 76 comments
I still want to start my racing undergarment business. Only because I have the perfect name for it. ;)
6206598087636418576_1.png

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...gallery/all/decal/2295120/6206598087636418576

Beer always helps... until it doesn't. :) 2 cans and I'm Senna.... 3 and I'm in the wall!

For sure! I think that’s what my problem was on the last Monza race Wed. Got into the pints a little hard after the SF race and should have quit. :cheers:

For sure! I think that’s what my problem was on the last Monza race Wed. Got into the pints a little hard after the SF race and should have quit. :cheers:
:lol::cheers: I stopped racing now after a couple (it's night time here) ... seriously affecting points!

I've always only worn socks, an no, I have no problem with slipping. I have thought about getting leather moccasins because sometimes my foot gets sore, but they would need to have no sole, just leather. I haven't worn gloves lately, but have used old motorcycle gloves in the past. I wear whatever I'm wearing at the time.

Indoor soccer shoes make it comfortable to use a load cell brake with the heavy bushings. Thin sole has just enough grip, a rounded heal, and great solid feel. This time of year they can be found on clearance.
20190407_004808.jpg

I probably should wear gloves but rather enjoy the feel of the Alcantara rim. Just have to clean the rim every month or 2 and it's as good as new.

Last edited:
Indoor soccer shoes make it comfortable to use a load cell brake with the heavy bushings. Thin sole has just enough grip, a rounded heal, and great solid feel. This time of year they can be found on clearance.View attachment 812854

I probably should wear gloves but rather enjoy the feel of the Alcantara rim. Just have to clean the rim every month or 2 and it's as good as new.
Nice shoes!

I think going from bare feet to shoes is a bit like going from controller to wheel.... I didn't like it at first but (due to getting sore feet!) stuck with it and am getting used to it.... think it will work!

Well this is old now.....!

Anyway, I got a pair of driving gloves for Christmas - Alpinestars Astars Dune (I think they're for riding bikes really!).
Family wanted to get the Puma ones but they're way too expensive!

I live in the tropics and the room where my wheel is set up doesn't have A/C. So it can get hot. And sweaty!

The gloves are great, feel so comfortable and add to the enjoyment of driving.
They don't make me any faster but a big improvement on sweaty hands on the wheel (protects the wheel too!).

Back