Game won't start!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shant J.
  • 6 comments
  • 841 views
Messages
1,295
Messages
Nuvolari91
I was playing just fine last night, but now it saying it needs at least 32 MB? I have that much room free!
 
I was playing just fine last night, but now it saying it needs at least 32 MB? I have that much room free!

Please help! I deleted so much stuff, and it's still happening!
 
Try deleting the game data, obviously keeping your save data. Power the console down and then try loading the game again without installing first.
 
Try deleting the game data, obviously keeping your save data. Power the console down and then try loading the game again without installing first.

How do I differentiate between the two?
 
Im having a problem loading the game as well. It says Registration of teh Trophey info could not be completed. Game will end. Error Code80022D86

Can someone help me out?? It wont let me start the game!
 
Back