Shant J. Messages 1,295 Messages Nuvolari91 Nov 24, 2010 #1 I was playing just fine last night, but now it saying it needs at least 32 MB? I have that much room free!
I was playing just fine last night, but now it saying it needs at least 32 MB? I have that much room free!
Shant J. Messages 1,295 Messages Nuvolari91 Nov 24, 2010 #2 Shant J. I was playing just fine last night, but now it saying it needs at least 32 MB? I have that much room free! Click to expand... Please help! I deleted so much stuff, and it's still happening!
Shant J. I was playing just fine last night, but now it saying it needs at least 32 MB? I have that much room free! Click to expand... Please help! I deleted so much stuff, and it's still happening!
thesparkled Messages 29 Nov 24, 2010 #4 Try deleting the game data, obviously keeping your save data. Power the console down and then try loading the game again without installing first.
Try deleting the game data, obviously keeping your save data. Power the console down and then try loading the game again without installing first.
Shant J. Messages 1,295 Messages Nuvolari91 Nov 24, 2010 #5 thesparkled Try deleting the game data, obviously keeping your save data. Power the console down and then try loading the game again without installing first. Click to expand... How do I differentiate between the two?
thesparkled Try deleting the game data, obviously keeping your save data. Power the console down and then try loading the game again without installing first. Click to expand... How do I differentiate between the two?
W WannabeSS Messages 4 Nov 24, 2010 #6 Im having a problem loading the game as well. It says Registration of teh Trophey info could not be completed. Game will end. Error Code80022D86 Can someone help me out?? It wont let me start the game!
Im having a problem loading the game as well. It says Registration of teh Trophey info could not be completed. Game will end. Error Code80022D86 Can someone help me out?? It wont let me start the game!