Gamer... Sci-Fi action flick...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz187
  • 6 comments
  • 1,171 views

Blitz187

The Man From Amsterdam
Premium
Messages
5,954
Netherlands
020 A'dam
Messages
Blitz187
Messages
Are u serious?


Could be a good action flick if they do it properly... Not sure though... think its more of a mixed bag... :dopey: Anyone else have any more info on this movie or maybe you've been following it for a while?
 
Interesting concept -


And basically, anything involving computer games, explosions and MM on the soundtrack can't be all bad. And they dug up Kyra Sedgwick - Wuuhuuuu (-:
 
Interesting concept -


And basically, anything involving computer games, explosions and MM on the soundtrack can't be all bad. And they dug up Kyra Sedgwick - Wuuhuuuu (-:

I agree its an interesting concept... I just hope the execution is good... :)
 
Went to see it yesterday and... It was awesome! I was sceptic at first when my younger-gamer-brother told me about it. I told myself "let's give it a try, there's nothing to lose". Special effects: simply great, lots of blood and women. Cast: best actor 2009, Gerard Butler. Story: very original and somehow realistic since 2034 could be very plausible as a near future where gaming would join reality. Although, we hope we won't need such type of violence, and by violence, I mean sacrificing living humans for gaming.

Rating: 10/10
 
One of the worst movies I have watched in a long time. Simply terrible. 👎
 
Back