gameshark2 codes doesn't work

• Thread starter mines
  • 10 comments
hi guys...
i have this gameshark 2 and i tried the codes for 99,999,999 SIMULATION-mode code and didn't work.
i don't think these are not relevant, but the game is a copied cd and i didn't use any memory cards. whenever i enter the simulation mode, it's always going to be 18,000.
the codes are

1C0411241456E7A5
1C04112017E9C70C

btw, i'm not sure why there are two different codes (eventhough they're written for the same code). can we just use one of them or we need to use both.

sorry but i'm a beginner and i'm hoping if any of you can give me a little bit of inside.
thanks

Just Win Races To Get Money :P

Try This..

Make a new code called (M) and put this: EC87829C1437062C

Then put the money code and see if it works.

Also maybe you didn't have the codes on? You can turn them on by pushing Triangle..they should be yellow when they are activated.

Hope this helps

And your money code might be wrong to. I have this one and it works for me.

Money Code:
1C0411241456DEAD
1C041120D26487A5

I can help you here. Put YOUR memory card in slot 1 and the GS2 in slot 2. Enter the codes. Do what you want but DO NOT enter in ANY race as the GS2 may stall your game and you will have to start over. Save as usual. Then when you come back to play again just put memory card in slot 1 and then you should have 999,999,999cr. however, you only the get 10 trillion cr. if you have the GS2 on. Do you have a memory card yet mines? If you do, just follow the above instructions. If you don't have a Memory Card then go buy one then follow the above instructions. ;) Welcome to the GTP, mines.

thanks kyle! i think my brother has a couple...besides they're all my brother's stuff.. haven't really fooled around a lot with ps2.
and epic, i do have the (m) code and it's green i believe.
the money code is activated (it says on it and there's a star besides it) but it's not yellow though ( i think it was just blue).
the gameshark is v1.5 btw.
also, why do you have two codes there?

like,
1C0411241456DEAD

AND

1C041120D26487A5

which one to use?
thanks

yeah...actually i just found that out and tried it and still didn't work.
i don't know...is the memory card required? i can't really use the mem card right now that 's why i'm not using it.
also, the above code works supposedly in simulation mode right (obviously).?

FIRST OFF.. you HAVE TO HAVE THIS CODE ENABLED..NO MATTER WHAT (M)EC87829C1437062C

Now this code will work on simulation mode guarenteed
Money Code:
1C0411241456DEAD
1C041120D26487A5

thanks for the tips, but (m) has been enabled and it turns into green.
then i entered the code you gave me and still didn't work.
i don't know what's wrong and that's what i'm doing.
so weird!! i'm probably missing something here...wrong version, no memory cards, etc.

btw, for the code, it doesn't matter what name you give right?
anyway, i'll try to find the mistake first.
thx

one question, when you enable the money code, does it change the color to yellow? 'cause mine doesn't change the color but with just a " * " symbol besides it.

Back