Gamespot has a TON of video up! SPOILER: Quite possible the game intro on one

  • Thread starter Thread starter t.o.
  • 108 comments
  • 7,929 views
II-zOoLoGy-II
Care to point any attacks I have made in the Forza forum?

Not really, it was a broad statement I'm sorry for singling you out. I don't want to argue about it, I'm sorry if you were offended, I didn't mean to
 
That sound of the Zonda R is just so ..... wow.
 
The Zonda is a car that I never really bothered with before. I regret it now :(
 
Personally, I'm trying to "win" this thread getting back on track. Can everyone please drop the attacks or move them to PM?

bilder_79066.jpg


bilder_79074.jpg


bilder_79179.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just can't get over the ugliness of the FF.:yuck:

The 599XX and Diablo on the other hand are beautiful. 👍
 
They got the back wheels on the F40 wrong again.....................
 
I might be blind, but what's wrong with them?

1989_Ferrari_F40LM1.jpg


It looks okay to me... But, I've said this earlier, I miss these things pretty easily.
 
I think he means that the rear wheels are higher elevated then the front wheels.
 
Man i love it too. It has crazy performance though. 4 wheeldrive V12 Ferrari. Who can say no too that!? :)

All-State, Geico, State Farm, Prudential, etc.
 
I love the FF! It's a very cool looking car.

Oh, IMO.

It's an interesting machine, it sounds brilliant though, I have been up close with the car in real life and I can't deny it looks good.
 
The fiesta has a new bumper on it, one that appears to be a hybrid of the American-spec one with a chunky lower lip added. The standard car is still the European-sepc model. Nice to have the choice. :)
 
Back