Gamester's:Photo:Album 1st Update of 2012

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gamesta666
  • 171 comments
  • 23,997 views
Great set of pics you have uploaded, love the purple GTR great colour choice
 
Thanks For the Great Comment and visit! Yes I too love GTR in that colour it suits it very well.
 
Update Jan 12 2011

Mercedes Benz C63

5349994262_30a8b21056_z.jpg


5349384485_9055141c64_z.jpg


5349384329_0ec5d9d81c_z.jpg


5349384161_24959df210_z.jpg


Ferrari 430 Scuderia

5349383889_7d594bc148_z.jpg


5349383411_5d07f5cc81_z.jpg


5349383783_7308b0fd5b_z.jpg


5349383107_f66e482237_z.jpg


5349993946_b2c2853d34_z.jpg


5349993834_5501e6790b_z.jpg


5349992598_abba6dc5dc_z.jpg


5349993516_de9ec36629_z.jpg


5349992274_86dec9b3e3_z.jpg


5349381821_7253b0698b_z.jpg


5349992026_c89d737d32_z.jpg


5349991906_09531882d6_z.jpg


and a scenery shot

5349993212_5b1659e7a0_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Update Jan 13th 2011

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

5352388684_d841c7cfd4_z.jpg


5352389320_36f1db5790_z.jpg


5352387652_873b2cd413_z.jpg


5352388262_dce3799642_z.jpg



Nissan GTR R34 VSpec II Nur Edition

5351776813_14e1551097_z.jpg


5352386694_d158511506_z.jpg


5351778989_32de364d3d_z.jpg


5352389590_ee7612fbaf_z.jpg


5352389738_9be458bbf6_z.jpg


5352386540_c7be3b8332_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Note: I will try and have an update up by either today or tomorrow.

I also would like some comments on my recent sets good or bad to help with my photo taking.
 
Update January 17 2011

Nissan GTR Spec V

5363481865_111827e21f_z.jpg


5364094686_14163afffa_z.jpg


Nissan GTR Spec V at the 4hrs of Nurburgring

5364093324_36975a1420_z.jpg


5364092570_a991ab17e1_z.jpg


5363480985_9a7c7f7167_z.jpg


5364093170_78f692a9b0_z.jpg


5364092696_1909c3ba07_z.jpg


5364092430_7b324499fd_z.jpg


5364092224_2c87138dd3_z.jpg


5364092052_2a069ce321_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bonus Shot

Here is my attempt at an HDR shot (I researched how to take a shot like this today and decied to give it a go.) I may have got it wrong as I don't have very good software to pull it off but this is what I came up with. Any help is appreciated.

5365077018_c49533a186_z.jpg
 
Ok guess no comments for the last two sets oh well

Update Jan 18 2011

Mercedes Benz SL55 AMG

5366663035_9b0891b99b_z.jpg


5367275444_d842fddc82_z.jpg


5367274932_1176a48216_z.jpg


5367274570_a41f398848_z.jpg
 
As the tumble Weed rolls by

Update January 19th 2010

Dodge Challenger SRT8

Stock

5370210814_b9a86003dc_z.jpg


5369603925_98e12f4c50_z.jpg


5370211196_72a125afb1_z.jpg


5369603825_fe44e3e532_z.jpg


Edited

5369604131_b42c4a2faf_z.jpg
 
Thank You so much for the comment and Visit I really appreciate it!!!
 
Very nice work! Edited shot looks great, too!
 
Thanks I really appreciate it. I just started to get into actually editing the shots I take thanks for the feedback I really needed it!
 
The Nurburgring 24h with the Super GT cars are amazing. Keep up the good work!
 
Thanks for the the Comments


I have been working on taking HDR photo so that is the main focus of my update

Update Jan 21 2011

Edited

Nissan GTR R32

5375702484_63946d8898_z.jpg


5375703008_d22185e9cd_z.jpg


Ferrari 430 Scuderia

5375102639_28f360af1a_z.jpg


5375102795_2d97fff4d8_z.jpg


190 E Touring Car

5375103139_c57cbac8c0_z.jpg


5375102967_25e282fd14_z.jpg



Stock

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

5375701916_a79a6e6c25_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just a Note, My Next Update will show up on Monday the reason for this is that my next update will feature the 9hrs of Tsukuba.
 
Wll for my next update I wanted to do a pictorial on the 9hrs of Tsukuba but I forogt ot save my Replay so I give you my Limited Edition R35 GTR (hommage to the R33 Limited edition for winning the JGTC)

GTR 07 Limited Edition

Stock

5387191055_18bbc5e7d5_z.jpg


5387794990_e4800f5e96_z.jpg


5387794592_8eeee37cc2_z.jpg


5387190727_98a7b45490_z.jpg


Edited

5387222275_0d9e335661_z.jpg


5387812428_0cc8f696ce_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Didn't catch that 2nd E190 was from GT5, thought you've posted real photo!
 
Thanks for the Visit and the Great Comment.
 
Ok So Here is my latest Update

Update Jan 27th 2011

Stock

Suzuki Cap RM

5393498424_843cb0e1f5_z.jpg


5392901499_47c436ea76_z.jpg


5393498628_295891fc94_z.jpg


5393498474_054b7833fd_z.jpg


Nissan Skyline 350 GT

5392901737_02b069b61a_z.jpg


5392901679_edcace8b85_z.jpg


5393501974_0eb5464a88_z.jpg


5392901827_058044c170_z.jpg



Edited

Suzuki Cap RM

5392906311_ea29f11f7f_z.jpg


5392906419_e40d902c3d_z.jpg
 
nice work for all pics, the GTs on Nürburgring perfect
 
Man, i can't beleve i didn't see you're post before, i'm subscribing as soon as i'm done typing yhis. Youre first set of the Ferrari 430 Scuderia and youre 12 Jan. set of the Merc are :drool: astonishing. i'm gonne check here more. Thx for the visit as i know how hard it is sometimes to get some comments :irked:.
 
Think i need a Suzuki RM now, that lil thing looks GOOD!

GTR shoot looking good!
 
Thanks everyone for teh great comments and Visit I really appreciate it!!
 
Thanks!! and thank you for visiting!
 
Absolutely amazing.

How do you get your pictures to look so real? I've only just started, so I'm sure it'll take time, but my shots always look like screenshots from a game. Can you offer me some advice?
 
I think it all depends on the lighting I rarely use any filters and like to knock the exposure done a little bit and zoom in as much as I can depending on the look I am going for. I usually take the action shots with Mode 3 and the shutter speed to about 1/60 and 1/125 I think it is. and the F level at full (I change this sometimes depending on what I am going for). But besides that just take pictures and lots of them untill you like the way they are turning out.
 
Thanks 👍

I never really have a 'finished product' in mind; normally I just run a few laps then pause at random intervals in the replays and see what I can get. And as for photo travel - I've yet to manipulate the car and surroundings into anything convincing. My Corvette ZR-1 RM shot is good (in my opinion), but was the result of literally plonking the car down, snapping, and then fiddling around with filters and effects. I have no idea what I'm really doing :(
 
Back