GameStop cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter B13POS
  • 13 comments
  • 2,387 views
Messages
507
United States
North Carolina
Messages
B13POS
Messages
Sweepy00
Where do I locate the code to unlock my GameStop car's? The McLaren F1 and the Joey Logano GT5 stock car, i think?
 
I didn't receive mine either. I was kind of annoyed actually.
 
I even asked for it but gamestop didn't give me any extra code, and I have the collector's edition. Might be just here in Italy...
 
This happened to me today. I called back and they said the code was supposed to be on the receipt. It wasn't so the guy gave me a code over the phone. I entered it in and got my two cars. Go the the playstation network and redeem code is at the top right of your screen.
 
For those, like myself, that picked up the pre-order in store, the code should be on the new receipt, not the one from when you pre-ordered. If it isn't, I'd be on the phone to them in the morning.

As for those that had it delivered, I'm not sure how you receive it but it should be either in an e-mail or on a card sent with the game.
 
TB
For those, like myself, that picked up the pre-order in store, the code should be on the new receipt, not the one from when you pre-ordered. If it isn't, I'd be on the phone to them in the morning.

As for those that had it delivered, I'm not sure how you receive it but it should be either in an e-mail or on a card sent with the game.

Except for mine, where the guy didn't give me a receipt and upon phoning them received only one of the two cars. I'm going to have to go back to the store next week.
 
I got my code and downloaded both cars, however only the stock car shows up in the garage, the McLaren is no where to be found.
 
The same thing happened to me today. When I entered the code from my receipt it only showed the NASCAR car as an available download and that's all that showed up in my garage. I called the store, the guy looked in a book and gave me another code to use. That one worked. After I entered the new code it showed two downloads (one for each car) and after launching the game, they were both in my garage.
 
The Gamestop cars are on a card here in Toronto

jajjva.jpg


zlun43.jpg
 
I just got a code on my receipt. Can you post the rest of the card to show some people who don't know how to redeem the code, like me.
 
I just got a code on my receipt. Can you post the rest of the card to show some people who don't know how to redeem the code, like me.
The pdf instructions, straight from Gamestop to you. :)
 
I just got a code on my receipt. Can you post the rest of the card to show some people who don't know how to redeem the code, like me.

If you got a code on your receipt, you just need to exit the game and go to the XMB interface (main PS3 screen when you power up).
Scroll over to "Playstation Network" (second from the far right).
Then scroll up to the sub-menu "Account Management".
And finally choose "Redeem Codes".
Enter your codes and follow the prompts to download and install the cars.
When done, fire up GT5 and they will be in your garage.
👍
 
I bought my CE online and the first moron I talked to thought GT5 was out for the 360. The other had no clue and told me to call back Friday and she sent a message to some claim service. What BS the CS is at gamestop.
 
I bought my CE online and the first moron I talked to thought GT5 was out for the 360. The other had no clue and told me to call back Friday and she sent a message to some claim service. What BS the CS is at gamestop.
And I had quite the opposite experience. I had the pre-order receipt in my hand and before I could even get to the counter he had already asked "Gran Turismo 5?" All depends on your location, I guess.
 
Back