GameStop problem with F1 2013

Mini Stiggy

Premium
United States
Grove City, Ohio
I__like_oranges
Anyone else have the problem where the went in to receive their pre-order, and they say it doesn't come out till the 29th? Not very happy at the moment:grumpy:

There have been issues with Codemasters' US (and Canada I think) supplier. Physical copies won't be available till the 29th. You can however still get it on PSN.

Yeah I pre-ordered the classic edition on PSN Oct 4th because no where else was offering the classic edition (anymore) and I have been let down before on pre-orders of physical disk in Canada :crazy:

All I did was go to my local GameStop and asked if they had any extra DLC cards and gave me the last 4 ones since every pre-order got theres.

It's not a GameStop issue. It's a Codemasters issue. They originally said October 29th, I went to get it and they said either Decmber 1st or 2nd. I called them and they didn't have it in the system. I did some research and the US/Canada release was delayed and there is no confirmed release date for hard copies yet.

It's not a GameStop issue. It's a Codemasters issue. They originally said October 29th, I went to get it and they said either Decmber 1st or 2nd. I called them and they didn't have it in the system. I did some research and the US/Canada release was delayed and there is no confirmed release date for hard copies yet.
Yeah, I ended up figuring that out and got it on PSN.

I talked to codemasters UK, and got the same SKU logistics excuse again. I doubt we ever see a physical release of the game.

Back