Gaming Seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
Messages
oldturtle3rdeye
So I have decided to buy a G27, and wanted to know what Gaming seats are recommended. Right now I am considering buying the Playseat A1GP Evolution Gaming Seat. Pros? Cons? What do you guys use?

Thanks for the feedback.
 
i love my $220 computer chair. I can adjust everything with it
 
i love my $220 computer chair. I can adjust everything with it

What about mounting the wheel and pedals? I am assuming you are using a table? Sounds like a hell of a chair. My desk chair wouldn't cut it anyway, it is an $79 dollar job.
 
I have a Gamepod GT2 by these guys: http://www.gamepod.co.uk/. Previously I had a Playseat, but I got rid of it after some of the adjustment knobs broke off. It also had annoyingly noisy springs in the seat. The Gamepod feels much more rigid to me. You can even order it without the seat, and fit a standard racing seat yourself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back