Gangster, Triad, Burrito, Mafia, Yakuza cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter fantasywave
  • 35 comments
  • 5,985 views
^haha. Now, i did like the e39 m5 much better (for looks, anyway) but I still think the new ones look pretty good. Plus the 500HP V10 is a terror :)
 
a6m5
TBH, I don't know what they drive anymore, but I saw plenty of Yakuza, when I was growing up. Big shot bosses(not the little "chinpira" thugs), ALWAYS rolled in big, black sedans. I said Japanese or German earlier, but I've also heard Cadillac before, though I've never seen them in one personally. :)
It's just what I've read. Personal experience probably trumps "reasonably credible information". :)
 
hahaha.gif


300zxfairman
For a mafia car use the Model T
 
Toronado
Why? It's not like it looks any worse than the normal car. :D

he is just trying to be funny, that M5 looks awesome, that wing puts the icing on an already delicious cake, love the rims too 👍
 
the toyota carina and nissan pos canopy la blah blah :crazy:

and of course the classic gang banger car; the merc 190e
 
Back