• 31 comments

Brewguy44

GT Die Hard
Premium
United States
Michigan
GTP_Brewguy
Here's a Quote from @GTP_CargoRatt

You're welcome. 👍 Also, although unofficial, we now seem to have 3 dedicated tuners with dedicated colors:

MCH - Green
Me - Orange & Black
You - Purple ??

Hopefully no one comes along and steals our colors. :lol: I think its pretty cool for each garage to have its own colors that they are known by. 👍

I just thought it would be interesting to find out how many there really are. Does anybody else have a Garage were most of your Car's,Racing Suits and Helmets are 1 color? Like a Team Color or Favorite Color. There has got to be more!!!

Cheers Smiley.gif

I always use Black-Eye Purple Metallic with one of the GT-Greys (for the wheels) for a club that I race in.

Sometimes I reverse it and do grey with dark purple wheels. It looks great, but I seem to always have bad luck when I run that color scheme. :lol:

I run a lot of Matte Light Gray. And usually a light matte color beside grey as wheels. 👍

Mostly Matte Pink for the wheels.

A large amount of my garage is painted white.

White is the colour of the drift team I'm on, Team Nemesis. I usually use Ghost White, as it's the brightest I've found so far. Don't remember where it's from though.

A pretty high percentage of my JDM cruise, highway, stance, and Touge cars are painted white as well. To me, there's something about a white 90's JDM car that is just so right :)

My Euro cars on the other hand...any and ever colour you can imagine!

The other colour I've grown pretty fond of is Midnight Blue. I think it looks brilliant if you can find a way to add a couple red accents here and there. I have both a GT86 and a R33 done this way; by far my favorite paintjobs to date :)

Shades of dark blue, such as Blu Scuro Dino or Blu Oceano, and matte dark grey rims.

But i really try to keep myself from using that too much.

Also, i like to keep the traditional colours of certain makers - Ferraris and Alfas are mostly Rosso Corsa/Scuderia, Lambos are Giallos or Neros, and Type-R Hondas are Championship White, just to name a few ;)

In gt5 I used Mazoria Seyfert (Toyota GT86 concept car Paint chip) with (Lotus Elise) Orange Chrome Wheels
GT6 - I've used Botanical Green Metallic (Jaguar shade ) and just to be different I still use Chrome Orange for the wheels.

I've also used a AlpineWies on race cars to blend with the car roundel so it looks like a white car with a simple number on it. I had the TZ2 Alfa painted like this in GT5 - but in GT6 I've heard it doesn't let you paint it... (I am too short of credits to stump up and buy one!)

Ryk
In gt5 I used Mazoria Seyfert (Toyota GT86 concept car Paint chip) with (Lotus Elise) Orange Chrome Wheels
GT6 - I've used Botanical Green Metallic (Jaguar shade ) and just to be different I still use Chrome Orange for the wheels.

I've also used a AlpineWies on race cars to blend with the car roundel so it looks like a white car with a simple number on it. I had the TZ2 Alfa painted like this in GT5 - but in GT6 I've heard it doesn't let you paint it... (I am too short of credits to stump up and buy one!)
Where does one acquire chrome orange? :confused: I run a variety of orange schemes with black wheels in my racing league. I haven't seen that color anywhere though and would love to have it. Also, is there a light orange matte? I like the regular orange matte color, but it's pretty dark. I'd like to see a lighter shade.

Once I've finished tuning a car I decide whether or not to keep it. If it makes the cut, I give it a matte red paint scheme, exposed carbon fiber hood, black RAYS TE37SL wheels, and black body accents if available. I use it mostly as a visual organizer for my garage, where I can quickly see which cars I have yet to work with.

Last edited:
Where does one acquire chrome orange? :confused: I run a variety of orange schemes with black wheels in my racing league. I haven't seen that color anywhere though and would love to have it. Also, is there a light orange matte? I like the regular orange matte color, but it's pretty dark. I'd like to see a lighter shade.

There's another Thread about all the colors and how to get them. You should check it out. I'm just not sure of the name.

There's another Thread about all the colors and how to get them. You should check it out. I'm just not sure of the name.
I do vaguely remember seeing that thread around somewhere, but having trouble locating it for some odd reason tonight. I'll keep looking. Thanks. 👍

Stay off my Orange and Black color scheme. :mischievous:

I've recently started painting the cars I use in the seasonals the color that you are awarded for gold. The Toyota FT86 concept is really ugly in matte light blue :crazy:

Stay off my Orange and Black color scheme. :mischievous:
I've been using that scheme since joining the league in GT5. :P As for the rest of my garage, there are no set color schemes there. Pretty much just whatever looks cool.

I did find chrome orange in the Lotus Evora dealership. Apparently I also already had chrome orange metallic. However, neither are actually true "chrome" colors if you will. All are in the metallic section. Disappointing. :(

Edit: I'm an idiot. I just now noticed the original post I quoted had (Lotus Elise) by where they got the color. :ouch:

I've been using that scheme since joining the league in GT5. :P As for the rest of my garage, there are no set color schemes there. Pretty much just whatever looks cool.

I did find chrome orange in the Lotus Evora dealership. Apparently I also already had chrome orange metallic. However, neither are actually true "chrome" colors if you will. All are in the metallic section. Disappointing. :(

I'm just messing with you. 👍 I started out with Lime Green Metallic (Amuse) and Black in GT5 but noticed someone else was using that color exclusively so out of respect, and for my own self identity, I changed to Dark Oranges. :)

Latest Posts

Back