Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
  • 103,468 views
Jag XJ220 Meteorite Metallic sent to 2023...👍

confirming the Spider will be going to 2022 as requested on the 25th.

Cheers mate
 
"Confused"....So I still need to send it...it's not in OCD right?

No I wont need Gialozoe met. its safe and untouched from an old OCD 👍
Sorry for the confusion .

Jag XJ220 Meteorite Metallic sent to 2023...👍

confirming the Spider will be going to 2022 as requested on the 25th.

Cheers mate


Thanks :)
Let me know the glitch wheel you would like, or anything else 👍

Question, is there another glitch academy 2012, last time I checked there were 5 I think ?
 
Question, is there another glitch academy 2012, last time I checked there were 5 I think ?

Nope, only five have been surfaced 👍
 
Ok mate no problem, just let me know what I can send in its place. My ocd colours are in sig and I will check 2nd console colours over next couple of days. 👍
 
Nope, only five have been surfaced 👍

Alright, thanks for the heads up :)👍
You've been quite helpful for these. Might be not much but if you want I can send you a Glitch Wheel too, or something else you need. FR Izzy_popp if you opt for a Glitch wheel, free in about 4-5 resets tho.
cheers

edit/ link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957967#post6957967

Ok mate no problem, just let me know what I can send in its place. My ocd colours are in sig and I will check 2nd console colours over next couple of days. 👍

Replace by Peugeot 206cc '01 - Noir Onyx ?

Btw your Lutecia Renault Sport #3 is Silver based on Sharky. I was wondering since I got it too.
 
cheers mate I will mark the 206 down for you 👍
Wasn't too sure about the Lutecia colour as it was very early and my eyes were half shut :drool:
 
Alright, thanks for the heads up :)👍
You've been quite helpful for these. Might be not much but if you want I can send you a Glitch Wheel too, or something else you need. FR Izzy_popp if you opt for a Glitch wheel, free in about 4-5 resets tho.
cheers

edit/ link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957967#post6957967

Sir,

Thank you for your generous offer, but I cannot accept.
My problem would be, if I get one, I want all....and there are just TOO many you've collected/created :scared: :scared:
 
cheers mate I will mark the 206 down for you 👍
Wasn't too sure about the Lutecia colour as it was very early and my eyes were half shut :drool:

:)👍
OCD (2/3) is here for me, not sure where I go from now. Gonna decide after the weekend. Only thing missing is Mercedes Avantgarde and Audi A2, i will not look for them but availabe, just ask.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6957903#post6957903


Sir,

Thank you for your generous offer, but I cannot accept.
My problem would be, if I get one, I want all....and there are just TOO many you've collected/created :scared: :scared:

Haha, no problem 👍
Let me know if you change your mind. :)

@Dierszee
Can you FR Bob_spec for the Toyota you wanted, I think its HPeppah right?
Could send next reset
 
Last edited:
Sir,

Thank you for your generous offer, but I cannot accept.
My problem would be, if I get one, I want all....and there are just TOO many you've collected/created :scared: :scared:
You should see Anihilators garage :eek:... me = Green with Envy!


Thanks Doc...no rush on receiving and just stock is fine as I want to mess around with it down the road 👍. Will FR when I get home to Bob_spec

The Alfa coming to you today :cheers:
 
Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 --- Vintage Red

Please can I have a level 0 ticket to uk2 as your schedule allows.

👍
 
You should see Anihilators garage :eek:... me = Green with Envy!

I've checked his list in his profile, but not sure what makes you green from that?
 
I've checked his list in his profile, but not sure what makes you green from that?

Shakespeare...Green with Envy = Jealous. But the Paint Chip from the Vibe is nice :)
 
Shakespeare...Green with Envy = Jealous. But the Paint Chip from the Vibe is nice :)

Yeah, that rocket science I figured out.
But it cannot be his list of cars. I can name a dozen of people that own 1000 and some up to 4300 0/0/0 cars.

I'm just impressed about the glitched wheels list of Drevenger.
That I never started with...my crusade became replicas, already 1200 in my garage now :)
 
Yeah, that rocket science I figured out.
But it cannot be his list of cars. I can name a dozen of people that own 1000 and some up to 4300 0/0/0 cars.

I'm just impressed about the glitched wheels list of Drevenger.
That I never started with...my crusade became replicas, already 1200 in my garage now :)

Sorry. I just like all the Gran-Turismo he has plus the BMW from drevenger.

For sure more folks out there with tons of cars :eek:. 👍
 
Hi ticket in black received and Honda touring car in blue sent, thanks.
 
Sorry. I just like all the Gran-Turismo he has plus the BMW from drevenger.

For sure more folks out there with tons of cars :eek:. 👍

Yeah there are a few that look really awesome.
But if I start with 1 glitched car, I want them all :lol: :lol:

@Drevenger, sorry for the Off-topic chat.
 
Yeah sorry...Once a serious post whore :ouch:

Doc...cant get into Wine_Me's account! Stinking maintenace msg but no problem with the other PS3's! Should be able to send the Alfa before tomorrow's reset :nervous:

Just ripped the two and sitting at HotPeppah now...FR to 2022? (You or I can delete the ones at Wine_Me for the space...not WineO_o for remote :) ).
Honda CR-X SiR '90: Flint Black Metallic
Toyota Cadlina GT-Four '02: Blue Mica Metallic
 
Yeah sorry...Once a serious post whore :ouch:

Doc...cant get into Wine_Me's account! Stinking maintenace msg but no problem with the other PS3's! Should be able to send the Alfa before tomorrow's reset :nervous:

Just ripped the two and sitting at HotPeppah now...FR to 2022? (You or I can delete the ones at Wine_Me for the space...not WineO_o for remote :) ).
Honda CR-X SiR '90: Flint Black Metallic
Toyota Cadlina GT-Four '02: Blue Mica Metallic

Yep you can FR 2022 no problem mate 👍
This loop / load problem seems to be complex, I hope PD will solve the issue.
Will be back later on.
accepting FR now
 
Yep you can FR 2022 no problem mate 👍

👍 done. Will send CRX-SI tomorrow. Just dont delete Wine_Me just yet. I dont want that Alfa from OCD :p so rather send it direct.

Saturday the Toyota.
 
It is complex...lucky non of my gear have been effected. Seems that the other accounts that I used after reset are fine...thankfully.

Sorry, I waited for a few hours and decided to do a quick rip of HP tickets. Turned up a AC Cars and shot it off to Wine_0o. Would of saved today, but decided really late not to go into work tomorrow :ouch: Just want Wine_Me to work tomorrow AM!!! Might be out all day/night tomorrow down in San Diego area so this maintenance is a PITA!

I hope you are ok with the update. Seem ok?
 
It is complex...lucky non of my gear have been effected. Seems that the other accounts that I used after reset are fine...thankfully.

Sorry, I waited for a few hours and decided to do a quick rip of HP tickets. Turned up a AC Cars and shot it off to Wine_0o. Would of saved today, but decided really late not to go into work tomorrow :ouch: Just want Wine_Me to work tomorrow AM!!! Might be out all day/night tomorrow down in San Diego area so this maintenance is a PITA!

I hope you are ok with the update. Seem ok?

Thats weird man,
I'm online now and have been the whole evening, almost. Was doing Shuffle around 9pm (NY time /EST)
Theres only me and DJdopey online on my Friendlist, only 2 blue dots. That is unusual I must say.

I hope PD or Sony fix this thing. I cant believe such a small update is messing so much.

Hi

The following has been sent:

Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 --- Vintage Red

Please can I have a level 0 ticket to uk2 as your schedule allows.

👍

Received :)
Thank you :bowdown:

Level 0 to UK_2. Sounds good 👍
Will you need many of these level 0 ? I can send two if you want :p
cheers

@Outeke
1200. Thats more than my main garage :lol:
I'm at 1100 in garage and 800 flush in delivery truck :nervous:
I understand your point, we cant cover everything after all 👍
 
Last edited:
Hi

1 is fine. Thanks.

Regards
 
@Outeke
1200. Thats more than my main garage :lol:
I'm at 1100 in garage and 800 flush in delivery truck :nervous:
I understand your point, we cant cover everything after all 👍

When I get the chance, I will offer you something unique..and then we can make a deal 👍
Yeah 1200 replicas and a trillion 0/0/0 in every damn color :scared:

Good to know that 800 FIT in your delivery truck. On most of my accounts I'm around 150-160 tickets..so a lot of incoming is secured!!
 
Thats weird man,
I'm online now and have been the whole evening, almost. Was doing Shuffle around 9pm (NY time /EST)
Theres only me and DJdopey online on my Friendlist, only 2 blue dots. That is unusual I must say.

I hope PD or Sony fix this thing. I cant believe such a small update is messing so much.

Dang...you know the shuffle room you got me into one time was the most fun / clean online racing ever! Have had no luck there after :ouch:...

I hope the maintenance is done in a few hours! Really dont want to miss a send date. Though I dont believe Chris will mind if he gets his a day late. Just wish they would fix what ever issues they caused and we can all move along as usual :D
 
18.30 GMT Sony promised :D
 
18.30 GMT Sony promised :D

Sorry, but I believe that would be late today? Well 3.5 hours prior to reset?

:nervous:
 
Sorry, but I believe that would be late today? Well 3.5 hours prior to reset?

:nervous:

Reset is at 00:00 GMT....that makes 5,5 hours :)
And I'm talking about EU-SEN, not sure if they meant all SEN.
 
Reset is at 00:00 GMT....that makes 5,5 hours :)
And I'm talking about EU-SEN, not sure if they meant all SEN.

Thank you Mr Orange. Trying to figure out GMT is not my cup of tea.. especially with just a few hours of sleep.
 
Yeah whats up with this maintenance?
Its been two days now.
 
Back