Garage = Looking for B4 Legacy RSK '98 & 2.0GT spec B '03 *(0/0/0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drevenger
  • 1,849 comments
  • 103,463 views
Ah yes,Titansilber M3 works too,I'll also take a level 8 ticket please.:) Phoenixgelb M3 I have coming.
 
Ah yes,Titansilber M3 works too,I'll also take a level 8 ticket please.:) Phoenixgelb M3 I have coming.

Ok,
5april Oxfordgrun M3
9april Titansilber met. M3
10april Level 8


what PSN I send ?

/edit
nevermind I just saw your FR.
 
Last edited:
Great,thanks man.👍 Robazba2.:)
 
If you still need the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato, I would like to trade for your AC Cars 427 Mushroom? I can send wednesday april 7. Of course 0/0/0.
 
If you still need the Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 Grigio Stromboli Metallizzato, I would like to trade for your AC Cars 427 Mushroom? I can send wednesday april 7. Of course 0/0/0.

Allright,
I can send the 11th
psn tur1smo2022
 
You can send the FR there 👍. Black should be fine.

I can also send you the Alfa later, the color is "Blu Chiaia Di Luna", but I think you already have it.

Yah, I already have it
What color is your M3 '04 in your OCD ?
 
Yah, I already have it
What color is your M3 '04 in your OCD ?

Carbonschwarz Metallic. Want it too?

Edit: Alpineweiß M5 sent.
 
Carbonschwarz Metallic. Want it too?

Edit: Alpineweiß M5 sent.

Yes, ill take it vs a Spl Kart?
Any color you prefer?
 
Oh man i got an Enzia Blue C12 but it has 1.780 miles :(
 
Oh man i got an Enzia Blue C12 but it has 1.780 miles :(

I will expand my wishlist as soon my schedule clears out a bit,
Wich color the M5 and M3 in your current OCD ?
 
Drevenger
I will expand my wishlist as soon my schedule clears out a bit,
Wich color the M5 and M3 in your current OCD ?

M5-->Silver stone
M3-->Oxfordgrün metallic
 
M5-->Silver stone
M3-->Oxfordgrün metallic

If your M5 in Silver Stone is 0/0/0 I'm interested.
free to trade around the 14 april :\
 
Drevenger
If your M5 in Silver Stone is 0/0/0 I'm interested.
free to trade around the 14 april :\

Yep the m5 is 0/0/0.The date is perfect :) Do you got any DLC painted cars ?:)
 
Cool

To answer your question,
Not many(2) but I have every DLC paint x2,
I can paint one, just tell me wich one interest you 👍.
 
Drevenger
Cool

To answer your question,
Not many(2) but I have every DLC paint x2,
I can paint one, just tell me wich one interest you 👍.

Is a Light blue chrome painted Grand touring garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer too much ? :/
 
Yes, ill take it vs a Spl Kart?
Any color you prefer?

A pink SPL Kart :dopey:.

I'll send you the M3 when the reset comes, about 1h to go. 👍
 
Is a Light blue chrome painted Grand touring garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer too much ? :/

So basically you want a Trans Cammer DLC painted in Light blue Chrome, stock wheel?
I can do that 👍
I will tell you the paint # later on.
 
Drevenger
So basically you want a Trans Cammer DLC painted in Light blue Chrome, stock wheel?
I can do that 👍
I will tell you the paint # later on.

Yes exactly the one i want ^^ thanks.Im scheduling you in my trade schedule :)
 
A pink SPL Kart :dopey:.

I'll send you the M3 when the reset comes, about 1h to go. 👍

Ok I will add you to schedule 👍
Pink SPL and Black 370z gt ac.
 
Is that ok if i send the car after reset too?Is better for me ^^
 
Is that ok if i send the car after reset too?Is better for me ^^

Yes, you can send it when you want. I keep tracks of who send what.
PSN is tur1smo2022
 
Drevenger
Yes, you can send it when you want. I keep tracks of who send what.
PSN is tur1smo2022

Ok FR incoming ^^
 
Carbonschwarz Metallic M3 sent 👍.
 
Carbonschwarz Metallic M3 sent 👍.

Thanks :)
I've updated my schedule with the M5 you've send and will re update tomorrow morning for the M3.
 
bad news...my FFY Speed 12 has 72 kms on the clock...my apologies, do you still want it?

if no, either you can take a 0/0/0 Callaway C12 in Enzia Blau or cancel the deal altogether
 
Last edited:
bad news...my FFY Speed 12 has 72 kms on the clock...my mistake, do you still want it?

if no, either you can take a 0/0/0 Griffith or cancel the deal altogether

I'm sure we can find a solution.
What color is your M3 '04 in OCD?
or in previous Alfa OCD
147 gta
or
GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 ?

0/0/0 Callaway in enzia blue would be perfect :)
 
I'm sure we can find a solution.
What color is your M3 '04 in OCD?
or in previous Alfa OCD
147 gta
or
GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 ?

The M3 is a Carbonschwarz Metallic, I have edited the post after finding out that you are after a 0/0/0 C12 in the colour that I happen to have
 
The M3 is a Carbonschwarz Metallic, I have edited the post after finding out that you are after a 0/0/0 C12 in the colour that I happen to have

Yeah me too lol
Anyway
Good to go april 3
Callaway enzia blue vs White NSX-R lm proto
 
The M3 is a Carbonschwarz Metallic, I have edited the post after finding out that you are after a 0/0/0 C12 in the colour that I happen to have

C12 sent to you.
 
Back