superman2722 Messages 214 Messages Superman2722 Messages LoL Superman 21 Mar 2, 2011 #1 Okay. How do I put my garage on my profile here??????
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Mar 2, 2011 #2 superman2722 Okay. How do I put my garage on my profile here?????? Click to expand... www.mygranturismo.net
superman2722 Okay. How do I put my garage on my profile here?????? Click to expand... www.mygranturismo.net
superman2722 Messages 214 Messages Superman2722 Messages LoL Superman 21 Mar 2, 2011 #3 freight48 www.mygranturismo.net Click to expand... Thank You. My garage will be on the next time i log in
freight48 www.mygranturismo.net Click to expand... Thank You. My garage will be on the next time i log in
A allen-XY Messages 209 Malaysia Messages allen-XY Mar 2, 2011 #4 after you sign upthat link, go to My GTplanet-Settings & Options-Edit Signature and paste the your garage link. that is how i do.
after you sign upthat link, go to My GTplanet-Settings & Options-Edit Signature and paste the your garage link. that is how i do.