Gas Station Simulator - Thoughts?

Canada
Canada
I got a PC a couple months ago, and I've been looking to add an obscure sim to my library. I see that Gas Station Simulator is getting a lot of buzz, has anyone played it? Any thoughts?

I hope it's not set in the UK, unless you like simulations of panic buying, punch ups on the forecourt, and lines of cars following mortar tankers hoping to get fuel :rolleyes:
From what I gather it seems to be set in the middle of nowhere in some kind of a desert.

But yeah if I could see people hoard gas in shopping bags, instant purchase.

It's okay. Around late game the station gets very busy and chorework really piles up, so much so that you won't have much time to do anything but clean up and repaint (and you have to do that every three or four days... yeah, I dunno either), the employees you can hire are kinda useless and their pathfinding isn't so good, and it still has problems with crashes and bugginess. Some people are saying the lockpicking minigame randomly stops working after a point too, but I hadn't done much with that since stealing from cars seems more like novelty than necessity.

I'd say wait till the inevitable holiday sale and then give it a go. Especially since the developers are already starting work on their next game, so no telling how much more support this one will get in terms of bugfixes.

Back