gauntlet challenge - And the winner is...

• Thread starter Der Alta
  • 35 comments
You had me beat at the intro (Where it says "Tip The Scale"):indiff: Nah seriously The editing has been the best on this forum I feel and people here made the right choice. Well done bro

Drift-Kid
so are these videos still avalible for viewing.....I kinda missed out
The competition tested my bandidth limit so I personally don't have them available. If the invidiual competitors would like to post them, they certainly are welcome to.

AO

Der Alta
The competition tested my bandidth limit so I personally don't have them available. If the invidiual competitors would like to post them, they certainly are welcome to.

AO

In all my problems I've had so far, I was being teased by a stupid limited internet connection: no downloading or FAARRR to slow, I didn't notice a difference in any case:crazy: Now I can finally download the vids. they're gone:banghead: So here's another request for someone to upload the vids. again I hate being left out:banghead::yuck:

G-T-4-Fan
In all my problems I've had so far, I was being teased by a stupid limited internet connection: no downloading or FAARRR to slow, I didn't notice a difference in any case:crazy: Now I can finally download the vids. they're gone:banghead: So here's another request for someone to upload the vids. again I hate being left out:banghead::yuck:
Please hold on for a few days, as Tankspanker, Drift Toy and I are working through something. What we're hoping to do is produce a compilation video and post it up.

AO

Der Alta
Please hold on for a few days, as Tankspanker, Drift Toy and I are working through something. What we're hoping to do is produce a compilation video and post it up.

AO

Even better:drool: I'll hold on:tup: Are you just going to post it up in this thread? Then I know I must keep checking this thread.

Back