GBRC Practise Thursday and race Sunday nights on PS5 7-10 BST/GMT.

United Kingdom
wolverhampton
GBRC-lunchbox147
YFdv6LQ.jpg

GBRC has just started out on ACC we now have a dedicated ACC server for PS5, all skill levels welcome, we race Thursday and Sunday from 7-10pm BST/GMT
You will find a group of mature drivers of different levels offering competitive, clean racing.

Clean drivers are welcome to try our server contact PSN: GBRC-lunchbox for access or leave your PSN in the thread.

We currently have a strong driver line up of around 14 drivers and can accommodate up to 30

Last edited:
What exact time will qualifying start on these days. I'm est, and usually get home from work right around 330-4pm est. Hoping I might be able to get in on this. Let me know.👍
Hi Nova, Racing is every Sunday and qualifying starts at 8pm GMT i think that's 4pm you're time. There are 4 Rounds over 4 weeks each round consists of two 20 minute races with 15 minutes qualifying for each race.
If you join a series we can delay the start of qualifying by 15 minutes if that helps. Our first series should start on the 14th of August.

We have just started ACC a move from GT7 so we need a few weeks settling period hence starting August.

Would be great to have join us.

Hi Nova, Racing is every Sunday and qualifying starts at 8pm GMT i think that's 4pm you're time. There are 4 Rounds over 4 weeks each round consists of two 20 minute races with 15 minutes qualifying for each race.
If you join a series we can delay the start of qualifying by 15 minutes if that helps. Our first series should start on the 14th of August.

We have just started ACC a move from GT7 so we need a few weeks settling period hence starting August.

Would be great to have join us.
Gotcha. Thought it was noted as Friday race days. Sunday is hit or miss for me depending on family activities, but with a 4pm est start, I should be able to catch a few of these along the way. Put me on the roster and I'll try to attend as many as I can. Thanks for having me. :cheers:

Hi Phlano, and welcome i will add you to the roster and on psn. Look forward to seeing you on track our race series will start 14th August. You can join our sessions any time. keep a look out for our public and private servers i will send the password to the private server.

Updated: op now shows the race series.

Last edited:
Love you, mean it, you're the best...oh yeah, did you see who leads the Teams???

FFL Brother!!!
DON'T JINX US DANG IT! IT AIN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS and currently she's sitting in my passenger seat and @llNovall took one of my ignition leads as punishment for getting better MPG and beating him at Monza in R1 :sly:

Me and my team mates are new to the GBRC Club. We practice and races only for 2 nights so far, but I can say.... great club with very clean and competitive drivers, no matter if you are slow, average, fast or alien fast. As far as you race clean and do your best to avoid race incidents, hold your lane and respect the others, you will enjoy racing there as we do.

So, if you want clean, proper GT3 races and even championship come and join the club. ;)

Last edited:
Well, the first season of GBRC does not start at the best way for me, but anyway I had great fight at the back of the grid in race 1, and I managed to gain some positions because of the other drivers mistakes in the race.

Here are the 2 races of the round 1 and my POW.

Race 1 | Battle at the back of the grid

Race 2 | If your last, you never have to give up, there is always chance to gain position/s. Stay focused and consistent and it will work at the end.

Thanks to all the guys that took part of the races! It was great experience.✌️

Last edited:
Hi Yenkoo85,
We still run leagues but there full at the moment, best to join our discord channel for regular information.

Hello

Was looking to join. Any spots available? Coming from a GT7 league, which I still am in. Thanks

Back