GBRC Practise Thursday and race Sunday nights on PS5 7-10 BST/GMT.

Yay another American! lol. Yes there's plenty of spots available still. At the moment we're just doing casual races until we're comfortable with server stability in ACC since the update but add GBRC-Lunchbox147 to your friends list. FYI for you and me they usually pop on during the week around 2-3 PM EST

Hi! I am Max. I want to join the championship. I don't have much experience with ACC yet. Lots of experience in gt7/gts. Participated in different gt3/gt4 championships, I know racing etiquette and clean fighting. My psn - drugoelevo

Hi! I am Max. I want to join the championship. I don't have much experience with ACC yet. Lots of experience in gt7/gts. Participated in different gt3/gt4 championships, I know racing etiquette and clean fighting. My psn - drugoelevo
Hi Max, we are using Discord and Simgrid feel free to join us there, we have a British GT3 series starting this week.

YFdv6LQ.jpg

GBRC has just started out on ACC we now have a dedicated ACC server for PS5, all skill levels welcome, we race Thursday and Sunday from 7-10pm BST/GMT
You will find a group of mature drivers of different levels offering competitive, clean racing.

Clean drivers are welcome to try our server contact PSN: GBRC-lunchbox for access or leave your PSN in the thread.

We currently have a strong driver line up of around 14 drivers and can accommodate up to 30

You guys still have open seats?

PSN- TTVVicetoonsPops

this league still going? if so is there any spots? recently got acc but ive noticed its a bit dead compared to its PC version, just looking for some close racing :)

Yes mate...join us on discord, race entries on Simgrid, we're winding down a bit over holidays..but server will be available for practice/ casual races 🏁 😀

My desperate try on Silverston, Netcode problems, poor video quality, tons of mistakes, problems and server disconection but still clean and compatitive

Last edited:
Back