gday

  • Thread starter Thread starter deadhorse
  • 8 comments
  • 925 views
Hi I'm new hear and found reading through this site very helpful and thought I would join to learn more things.
Thanks for having me here.
Welcome to GTP! Not to beat a deadhorse but the use of capital letters is a useful thing. Hope I taught you something! :sly:
 
Welcome to GTP! Not to beat a deadhorse but the use of capital letters is a useful thing. Hope I taught you something! :sly:
Possibly mate the mrs has been in hospital all night and with 5 kids unsettled my brain is somewhat fried . thats my excuse and im sticking with it lol.
 
Possibly mate the mrs has been in hospital all night and with 5 kids unsettled my brain is somewhat fried . thats my excuse and im sticking with it lol.
Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything goes well.
 
Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything goes well.
Should be all good mate .now i know she is ok im dirty i cant spend a day in the mancave mucking around with racing/ flight rig
 
Hello and welcome :)
 
How's it goin', welcome mate! :D
 
Welcome to GTP! Not to beat a deadhorse but the use of capital letters is a useful thing. Hope I taught you something! :sly:
But you didn't teach how "here" is written? :D

Anyway, welcome.
 
Back