ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 10, 2012 #1 Anyone wanting to trade some Gear ? I have a few suits and helmets but want to add to my collection willing to trade as much as possible .
Anyone wanting to trade some Gear ? I have a few suits and helmets but want to add to my collection willing to trade as much as possible .
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Feb 10, 2012 #2 ChOs3n Anyone wanting to trade some Gear ? I have a few suits and helmets but want to add to my collection willing to trade as much as possible . Click to expand... I have all gear but would need something other than gear in return.
ChOs3n Anyone wanting to trade some Gear ? I have a few suits and helmets but want to add to my collection willing to trade as much as possible . Click to expand... I have all gear but would need something other than gear in return.
ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 10, 2012 #3 what would you like in return i have lots of tickets / paint / cars
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Feb 10, 2012 #4 Have all suits and Helmets. Choose one gear set and I will send it free.
ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 10, 2012 #5 Wow thanks I like the look of the Wonderland Helmets and the Scorpion suit
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Feb 10, 2012 #6 Send friend request and I will send the full Wonderland Helmet set. I am at work at the moment but will accept friend request and send items your way when I get home.
Send friend request and I will send the full Wonderland Helmet set. I am at work at the moment but will accept friend request and send items your way when I get home.
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Feb 10, 2012 #7 Depending on how much you are after, check my gear thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238371
Depending on how much you are after, check my gear thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238371
ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 10, 2012 #8 ch1potle Depending on how much you are after, check my gear thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238371 Click to expand... Hi ch1potle Any thing tbh i have few sets but nothing to write home about what ever you can send will be GR8
ch1potle Depending on how much you are after, check my gear thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238371 Click to expand... Hi ch1potle Any thing tbh i have few sets but nothing to write home about what ever you can send will be GR8
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Feb 10, 2012 #9 Hi mate, Could you please check your OCD for those colors? Callaway C12 '03 mauritus blau mica callaway special yellow Thanks for checking. 👍
Hi mate, Could you please check your OCD for those colors? Callaway C12 '03 mauritus blau mica callaway special yellow Thanks for checking. 👍
ChOs3n Messages 495 Scotland Messages Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2 Feb 10, 2012 #10 GT CHAMP Have all suits and Helmets. Choose one gear set and I will send it free. Click to expand... Thank you very much for the helmets
GT CHAMP Have all suits and Helmets. Choose one gear set and I will send it free. Click to expand... Thank you very much for the helmets
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Feb 10, 2012 #11 ChOs3n what would you like in return i have lots of tickets / paint / cars Click to expand... Do you have DLC paints? I'm looking for a couple DLC painted cars. I'll send 2 sets for one. Also could send 1 set for some matte or maziora paints...
ChOs3n what would you like in return i have lots of tickets / paint / cars Click to expand... Do you have DLC paints? I'm looking for a couple DLC painted cars. I'll send 2 sets for one. Also could send 1 set for some matte or maziora paints...