General Bug/Glitch thread

The wall that's between the pits and the final corner on Nurburgring GP/D and GP/F is really glitchy.

You can go through it if you're careful. It doesn't profit however, and you'll crash into an invisible wall eventually with no way past it.

This game Lag too much in pubblic lobbies, it wasn't like that before PSN outage, I don't know if it's because of Sony or because of PD but they have still lot of work to do. PSN is slower now.

The Dream Car Championship has a nice balance of various GT-style LM cars (all of them thought up by PD), which makes for some fun racing against the AI and a good B-Spec race.
Or, it would, except someone put the Jaguar XJR-9 in the AI rotation.

facepalm.jpg.

I have no idea why Pd likes to do this. What they couldve done is add the subaru touring car instead.:grumpy:

In some versions of Gt4, the clk-gtr was a competitor in the Dtm championships:scared:

I don't know if this has been discussed but there seems to be a problem with Limited Slips on the EVOs. You can buy the LSD, but you can't adjust it(it doesn't even show up in your parts menu) and if you deactivate it, its gone. You can't reactivate it nor can you buy another.

Also, The Lancia Delta Integrale seems to have two bumper views(or no hood/bonnet cam). The hood/bonnet doesn't show when you switch to the hood/bonnet cam. It looks like you got a bumper cam with an alt HUD.

Does anyone get a muffled select sound when selecting the home icon? It only happens for me when I start up GT5 for the first time every night. And it seems to only happen from time to time.

Tire Wear bug in Replay of 24 hour of Le Mans, some AI cars have cycling tire wear after exiting the first pit stop. (cycles blue-white-blue, worn to not worn)
The four tire icons seem to be broken for 2/3 of the next lap.
I'm guessing someone has spotted this already.. but thought I'd post it anyway..
Probably can be reproduced, just need another Le Mans replay... or possibly any replay at Sarthe with AI?
Pretty weird really.
v1.10

-also affects the non-ai car (so it's a replay only issue I guess)

Last edited:
The Ford Taurus SHO has 3 rear wings in GT Auto, but none of them make any visual difference on the car. Kinda like the Pescarolo and Audi LMP.

Tire Wear bug in Replay of 24 hour of Le Mans, some AI cars have cycling tire wear after exiting the first pit stop. (cycles blue-white-blue, worn to not worn)
The four tire icons seem to be broken for 2/3 of the next lap.
I'm guessing someone has spotted this already.. but thought I'd post it anyway..
Probably can be reproduced, just need another Le Mans replay... or possibly any replay at Sarthe with AI?
Pretty weird really.
v1.10

-also affects the non-ai car (so it's a replay only issue I guess)
I saw the same thing while actually racing online on a 30 lap race after making a pitstop on High Speed ring. I was in a RM Corvette ZR1 I think.

I found a place in Le Mans were you can drive into the field. Right after the first chicane, there is a "TV station" of sorts on the right. If you hit it right (diagonally into the end of the armco, on any of the sides) the front of the car gets a bit past it. After it you just keep burning out and the car slides side to side and ends up passing over it into the field.

Not useful for anything, as after a while it resets the car onto the track. A bug nevertheless.

A guy was outside of TGTT a few days ago, he wouldn't say how though

That involves highly skilled sideways ramming into walls. I saw people do it once, it was weird. :lol:

Stigsblkcousin
I don't know if this has been discussed but there seems to be a problem with Limited Slips on the EVOs. You can buy the LSD, but you can't adjust it(it doesn't even show up in your parts menu) and if you deactivate it, its gone. You can't reactivate it nor can you buy another.

I don't see what people are saying about this. Some months ago I bought an Evo X and the LSD worked perfectly. I would get a screen shot but I have already sold it. Maybe I should buy another? Was the Evo X one of the "glitchy" ones?

i have a problem picking cars in my garage, when i pick a new car to look at from the list of cars i get a black screen with the GT symbol and then my GT home screen pops up and im in the same car i was in before going to my garage, anyone have this same problem, i just did the latest update today and i wasnt playing connected to the internet. dont know if that matters

I searched this one up to see if anyone had said this before, and no, so I'm first I guess:

Though I'm not sure if it's like this for any other cars but anyways. On the Top Gear Test Track when in cockpit mode in the Toyota Prius, once looking out the rear view mirrors the black walls I don't know what their made out of) turn into a group a cones and a little sign. Exactly like the one on to the right when entering the final corner.

Correct me if it's like this with other cars.

I received a gift car ticket from my friend, but when I press accept to add to my items list nothing happens.

Same to me. I have a problem with this. I deleted all of gt5 files.Now updating latest version.I will check out it later.

Sound: left/right balance is out of position while using cockpit view in several cars, this is most noticeable if using headphones (stereo)... if this is intended, then it sucks.
Vipers are a good example...

Back