GenoSydial Performance

• Thread starter RoadStunna
  • 90 comments
United States
Peachtree City, GA
KozzBall
GenoSydial Performance
First off, I wish everyone a Merry, Merry Christmas.
I would like to welcome all of our members back for round 2 in GT Drag series.
I hope to see familiar faces as well as new faces on the drag strips.

We Take pride in our RX7s.
70915-ef7b348b796b70c5a3a84b1275b6a28b.jpg

Tryouts will be held every Friday Night @ approximately 6:00pm EST. - 8:00pm EST.

Member List (By Seniority)
C.E.O*s
Owner: RoadStunna (Road)
Senior VP: MNR_HEAVY_EYESxx (Heavy)
Recruiter: CAPP_COUNTACH (Cappn)
Members:
supernaturalwin (Super)
HeroicxBunnyxX (HeroinBunny)
KOMOCHE-_- (Komo)

Last edited:
quote="Supafly_001, post: 9122136, member: 243718"]Hey, Hey, Hey There is no need for that.....[/quote]
There's a reason why he wrote it......

Feeli free to take your BS to another thread, Cause we don't have time for childish behavior.... SMH
Getting butthurt over my comment! He knows exactly what I mean. Sorry to tell you but the only good tuner on this team is you. I guess you will be your teams tuner!:lol::lol::lol:

Getting butthurt over my comment! He knows exactly what I mean. Sorry to tell you but the only good tuner on this team is you. I guess you will be your teams tuner!:lol::lol::lol:
This is the first im hearing of Evil not tuning his own cars on GT5, but another thing is that, J you talk so much trash but your W/L Ratio to me is less than .5 -_- get your tuning skills up & get at me on GT6.

This is the first im hearing of Evil not tuning his own cars on GT5, but another thing is that, J you talk so much trash but your W/L Ratio to me is less than .5 -_- get your tuning skills up & get at me on GT6.
I talk alot of trash coming from the biggest loud mouth in this game! Get my tuning skills up trust me dude I already proved my tuning skills in gt5. Look at the records,Where is your name on there? That's right it isn't! Keep running your mouth and your s2k! You know jack about my w/l ratio ask anyone who really knows me, I have treed every top player in this game plenty of times, like wise on their part. Got alot of nerve kid since you were one of the biggest hackers in gt5. You could never run legit cars and you would deny it. Smh

I talk alot of trash coming from the biggest loud mouth in this game! Get my tuning skills up trust me dude I already proved my tuning skills in gt5. Look at the records,Where is your name on there? That's right it isn't! Keep running your mouth and your s2k! You know jack about my w/l ratio ask anyone who really knows me, I have treed every top player in this game plenty of times, like wise on their part. Got alot of nerve kid since you were one of the biggest hackers in gt5. You could never run legit cars and you would deny it. Smh

Someone had to take Cyber's place JD. Your friend here certainly does have a good set of lungs on him.

Last edited:
lol hackers i never hacked & J, when ever you want to line up, add me & ill even hop on GT5 for ya

Look J, you're pretty cool & chill i was joking with you in that post, im trying to be on GTP, as cool, calm & collected as possible, yo yea i talk ****, but its all in good fun at the end of the day i still respect everybody even though its a game, if there is anything that real life & virtual life have taught me, its to humble yourself.

Back