Genshin ImpactPS4 

The nod to Anna and Anthony (the siblings in Mondstadt) is beautiful.

So did any of you pull for Baizhu/Kaveh?

I tried for the weapon banner for Amos Bow only this time and didn't get it (Skyward Spine) so at least my Benny is overkill on ER now LOL so hopefully next weapon banner i might get some soft pity as both times it's been hard pity before giving the five star.

Tried out Baizhu and Kaveh but honestly didn't feel too much benefits for me from them given I have Nahida and Dendro Traveler.

At least the weapon banner did give me the 4 star orb weapon that gives EM for Nahida so that will do until I get another chance to pull for her signature weapon.

3.7 and 3.8 will be saving Primo's even if my favourite firework gal is 'up' as I am gonna take some breathing time for next two updates to recoup my game supplies and since I have finished Ayaka, Jean, Kokomi and with the upcoming talent book domain that will finish Dehya and Eula to 90 I think it's good to take the time to rest from character development and just enjoy the events.

Last edited:
I didn't pull for anything in this banner set. I want to get one copy of Kiara, and I'm at 5 pity. Then I'll continue saving until 4.0 drops, and then see what releases. In the mean time, since I really don't have much to do in Genshin. I'm going to at least unlock the last level for all my characters, so they are at least able to hit 90, if I feel so inclined one day. I have my favorites at 90 already, but the rest, I'll just get the stat upgrade. Also, I'm sitting at 81 million Mora right now. So I can afford to spend some of it.

I noticed that my handguards are on the low side, so I may have to farm them again, espcially to unlock that last character level.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not pulling anything until the kirara banner, which hopefully I can get one copy before getting spooked on guaranteed pity. After that, smooth sailing to 4.0+ with hopefully confirmation on the rarities/kits of a few specific Fontaine characters. Over 85% towards my wish goal before 4.0 now, so in a great spot there.

Fair enough!

It's good to see we all want Kirara as I am defo the most excited about her and it's not too long away now till 3.7 special program, I am kinda hoping she's gonna be second half but I have a nasty feeling it's gonna be 1st half if the Yoimiya 2nd story stuff is correct.

Hopefully I also get one copy of her and then I am pretty much sorted until Fontaine so can save wishes.

I just finished preparations for my Dehya to go to Lvl 90 and will have Nilou ready to along with Jean, just gonna stock up on some talent books in 2 weeks time event before I level them but then I think I will be fully complete for every character I want to use.

Special Program on Saturday 13th May this time instead of Friday.

Typical that the one time I would want to watch it live to see if Yoimiya's made it on the program as a guest and I am away for the day so will have to catch up with it afterwards.

Hopefully it's a good one but I will be avoiding the web that day so I don't get any spoilers before i can watch it!

No chibi's this time either just to keep us on our toes!

38f7435b816d4eb88bef9162f96d5a93_976819937484182759.jpg

Lots to take in from this coming update. It may not have a new explorable area, but the amount of stuff to do in it, plus the spotlight event, make it a lot more hype than earlier filler updates.

First up: primos
XT82F8JZS4TR
2SRKFQ2YSMVV
5A92W9JZBLCH

Next, we got ourselves an update to the ever-growing TCG mode. There is now an additional PvP and PvE game modes, along with more cards and characters added. That's going to be massive for me if my original plans for a tournament can come to light.

Additionally we have a new Yoimiya story quest where she travels to Sumeru. Really makes me hope they add other new character stories in the future. I'd love a Mona one while in Fontaine personally, since she does a column for the Steambird, like Charlotte does.

Lastly regarding quests, we are getting a Kaveh hangout.

Kirara's gameplay and character sounds so cute, so hopefully I can get a copy of her before losing my guaranteed pity. Speaking of wishes:

Phase 1:
Yoimiya / Yae Miko + Kirara

Phase 2:
Kazuha / Alhaitham

Outside of those events/quests, we got the return of the "Mario maker" levels, another boss high score challenge, and some buff domains. The mario maker ones shown in the preview look better than last time out.

Finally, there was a sneak peek of some underwater shot with the Traveler swimming. We really are getting close to Fontaine now.

Additionally we have a new Yoimiya story quest where she travels to Sumeru. Really makes me hope they add other new character stories in the future. I'd love a Mona one while in Fontaine personally, since she does a column for the Steambird, like Charlotte does.

Lastly regarding quests, we are getting a Kaveh hangout.

Kirara's gameplay and character sounds so cute, so hopefully I can get a copy of her before losing my guaranteed pity. Speaking of wishes:

Phase 1:
Yoimiya / Yae Miko + Kirara

Phase 2:
Kazuha / Alhaitham

Finally, there was a sneak peek of some underwater shot with the Traveler swimming. We really are getting close to Fontaine now.
Yeah the card game update looks like a good development for those that are into it and hopefully your plan develops there, me I'm not so interested in that but certainly happy with new Yoimiya story esp since she just jumps off the edge with traveler in two in the scene in the special program. LOL.

I hope Charlotte is a 4.0 character or the new 4 star freebie of the region as I really like her personality throughout the special program and hopefully we have more Fontaine tease in 3.8!

Phase 1 banners excellent as are Phase 2 but given I don't really like Alhaitham too much due to his arguging/loner personality I will probably skip Phase 2 again since it's almost a given now that Eula will probably appear in 3.8 and I want Klee anyway so I am probably gonna use what primo's I have for Kirara and Yoimiya then save up for 3.8.

Yeah I hope that means we have some new gameplay mechanics coming for Fontaine involoving underwater exploration because that would be kinda cool.

This is far and away the cutest demo Hoyoverse have showcased as of yet. Cannot wait for 3.7 in a couple of days.

Yep, if I wasn't already excited for her this would have sold me to get her.

No new character announcement today I see so I guess like 2.8 we will have a chance at 3 4-star re-runs of exisiting characters.

Hopefully if Wanderer is getting his re-run it means more Faruzan availability as only 2 cons away from C6 and I just got Sara to C5 from the standard banner so those are two characters that wll hopefully be finished this year.

5 10-rolls, and got Kirara before Yoimiya spawned. Now it’s smooth sailing to Fontaine, with 1250+ projected wishes and 50/90 guaranteed pity. That’s gonna be a fun night whaling Lyney.

Also DO THE YOIMIYA QUEST, IT’S SO GOOD.

5 10-rolls, and got Kirara before Yoimiya spawned. Now it’s smooth sailing to Fontaine, with 1250+ projected wishes and 50/90 guaranteed pity. That’s gonna be a fun night whaling Lyney.

Also DO THE YOIMIYA QUEST, IT’S SO GOOD.
Going to save her quest for her birthday coming up on 21 June so I'll look forward to that then.

Got my Kirara after 20 pulls with no Yoimiya so I'll save too now, my main account which I saved the guarantee for Yoimiya now has her C1 so both accounts have her at same level since I lost my 50/50 on her in 3.2 and that pull also gave Kirara for the main so all good.

My America server account which has been saving since 3.2 lost 50/50 to Jean but had enough saves to get Yoimiya to C2 so interested to see how that constellation plays and I got lucky and got a C6 Kirara so there is much work to do over there as will be interested to see her at max constellations!

It’s finally done. I had Mondstadt set for daily’s for, I don’t know how many months now. I was at 1/5 when I did it, and this last one probably took two or three months to show up.
Now to Liyue to do that story teller one, which I believe I’m close to being down with. But I believe I’ll be way behind with Sumerian Commissions, by the time Fontaine releases.
IMG_4546.jpeg

Let me just say, new Abyss is the worst one I've ever tried to complete.
I have to agree here, tried it on the first day of reset and not got any stars fior Floor 12 so I think I am just gionna leave that floor this time.

Okay, screw this abyss. I'm getting sick and tired of the lame, unoriginal, tanky enemies. I can't be assed to bother 36 starring because it isn't even fun trying to go for it, let alone that third chamber with consecrated beasts having like 10 million HP.

Well, this is fun. Someone managed to leak the entire 4.x dev kit, and oooooh weeee there’s a lot of content to unpack. I won’t post the leaks here, but I will point out that the twins’ elements that were leaked a while back are now confirmed. There’s also artwork of supposedly Hexenzirkel members, and even artwork of some new harbingers. We are in for a treat come August or so.

Well, this is fun. Someone managed to leak the entire 4.x dev kit, and oooooh weeee there’s a lot of content to unpack. I won’t post the leaks here, but I will point out that the twins’ elements that were leaked a while back are now confirmed. There’s also artwork of supposedly Hexenzirkel members, and even artwork of some new harbingers. We are in for a treat come August or so.
I saw that too. I looked at some of it, but not all of it, since I was getting ready to go to work. I'll probably look more into it later.

So what's everyone's thoughts on Alice's tease for the Fontaine Region.

I think it's a pretty safe bet the traveler is going to get to be the trial victim in the Fontaine Court of Justice the way they ended that tease.

The underwater stuff looks really good but I'll be disappointed if only traveler can do that as I want to go diving with Yoimiya and everyone else.

Fontaine looks like it will really up the standard of quality and I can't wait to explore there and of course see the new stories that iunfold!

Everything else looks a really good update and I like the changes to Sumeru for the event and Kaeya/Klee look fantastic with their new gear, I cannot decide my strategy for the banners though, I want Klee but I'd love to improve my Kokomi/Eula and obtain Wanderer even though his playstyle isn't my cup of tea.

I think I'll probably go for Klee though, I've been wanting her ever since 1.6 and I could have had her givne how many times Yoimiya has reappeared since they were together in 2.8.

Unless Hoyo took time and effort to update every single character's animations, I think it's pretty much guaranteed only the Traveler will be swimming unfortunately.

Oh man, if the leak making rounds regarding the banners for 4.x is true, my wallet is gonna be seriously hurting by 4.4.

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have spent 180ish wishes on the weapons banner, lol. Luckily I'll be saving throughout 3.8. Also looks like I'll have to skip Venti once again, if what comes after him is true/accurate.

Well I think I've decided my stategy for 3.8 in terms of the banners, am going to try and save everything for the 2nd phase because although i would like Klee/Mika from those banners for the fact they provide the local specialities talent for the Mondstadt region I can live without that siince I've managed thanks to Youtube guides etc when it comes to levelling characters and finding suppllies so far.

So I am gonna save for 2nd phase and hopefully get Kokomi's weapon on my 2nd account so that I can finally get Barbara acting as my 2nd healer with Prototype Amber which Kokomi currently 'borrowed'.

It will be a different feeling knowing that there is unlikely to ba any pulls bar Kokomi's weapon till the Hydro archon but given the amount of primo's we should get from 3.8/4.0/4.1 I think I will have more than enough for the weapon banner and obtaining the archon and hopefully at least one constellation!

After that I think any future runs I do will focus on Kokomi and Yoimiya since they are my two favourite characters till they reach C6 at least.

Last edited:

Well a nice little teaser for the region's characters, very well done Genshin.

Definetly a few of the characters catch my eye in here, ngl that the 'Harbringer' Arlecchino stole the show for me but defo happy with the voice actress chosen for Furina, looks like I will be doing a bit of saving for 4.0 as I think those will be my main two pics of the banners!

They’ve finally been freed! 4.0 will see the addition of the next Teyvat Chapter Teaser spotlight characters!

First up is Lyney, a 5* Pyro Bow rumored to be like Ganyu/Tighnari.
IMG_3297.jpeg

Next, his sister Lynette, a 4* Anemo Sword rumored to be like an Anemo Yun Jin.
IMG_3298.jpeg

Lastly, their younger brother Freminet, a 4* Cryo Claymore who hy the looks of his art, has HP scaling involved thanks to The Bell.
IMG_3299.jpeg

I guess I better start getting my stream layout situated for when that update comes out so I can do the whole roll stream without issues.

They’ve finally been freed! 4.0 will see the addition of the next Teyvat Chapter Teaser spotlight characters!

First up is Lyney, a 5* Pyro Bow rumored to be like Ganyu/Tighnari.

Next, his sister Lynette, a 4* Anemo Sword rumored to be like an Anemo Yun Jin.

Lastly, their younger brother Freminet, a 4* Cryo Claymore who hy the looks of his art, has HP scaling involved thanks to The Bell.

I guess I better start getting my stream layout situated for when that update comes out so I can do the whole roll stream without issue
Well the final designs of these three are indeed awesome.

In some ways I am kinda glad Lynette is the 4 star since I like her the best of the three and that means I have a chance for her on the standard banners in the future and the same I guess for Freminat so I willd definetly save, operation Hydro Archon and constellations is now my plan after 3.8.

Will look forward to seeing how your stream goes I guess in about 6 weeks time, hopefully I can watch it live but if not I will view it asap.

EDIT: 5 July Update Day

For my second account I finally got the OG standard banner character roster complete as the game finally gave me a Diluc on a single 10 pull so now I have all the OG characters and of course guarantee for the Hydro Archon so I won't touch the character banners now until she drops.

Last edited:
So I'm catching up on some old stuff but I am a little bit stuck in 'Dual Evidence'

I've managed to complete the Place of Rebirth and Place of Breath parts of the quest line but when I get to the door with the Place of Swalloing quest it's still showing a red 'No Clearance' on the door lock meaning I can't progress the quest.

The access level I am missing is this second one in the middle of the slate.

I thought it gave this one after completing golden slumber but if any of you can remember how you get this symbol on the slate I would apprecaite the reply!

seal.jpg

EDIT Figured our myself, had not triggered 2nd cut scene at Aria Villahe

Last edited:
Unless Hoyo took time and effort to update every single character's animations, I think it's pretty much guaranteed only the Traveler will be swimming unfortunately.
Apologies for the two posts back to back and bringing up your quote again but I just saw some footage on Youtube from the Genshin 4.0 Beta which showed the underwater sections of Fontaine with the player switching between Traveler, Lynette, Lyney and Freminet all of whom had swimming underwater animations so if that is the case it looks like all the characters will have the underwater animations.

I brought this back up following the discovery all the characters have a 2D counterpart in the new area projector events which got me thinking if they went to that level of detail just for the 3.8 event the same must apply to the new region.

Also in the same leaks the new character animations on the party screen when joining etc all look really good so it looks as though the new region is gonna give everything a refresh! 👍

Back