Genshin ImpactPS4 

So I initially rolled for C2 Cyno once my ps5 finally updated genshin after playing dial-up simulator, and one of my ten rolls was this.
42FB40C0-759A-42C1-8784-C53EC2F1F61B.jpeg

Went to one final pity after getting C2, and thankfully got C3 alongside C6 Candace. Now Cyno is 70 and his damage is a lot better. Unfortunately, now I'm hurting for scarabs and have had no luck from anyone else for them.

So I initially rolled for C2 Cyno once my ps5 finally updated genshin after playing dial-up simulator, and one of my ten rolls was this.
View attachment 1196309
Went to one final pity after getting C2, and thankfully got C3 alongside C6 Candace. Now Cyno is 70 and his damage is a lot better. Unfortunately, now I'm hurting for scarabs and have had no luck from anyone else for them.
Great success again! It seems both the Weaponn and Wish banner's have gone your way this time. Hopefully I have some good luck when it comes to my wish time on the NIlou/Albedo Rerun banners.

Have you or any of the rest of you tried the 3.1. Spiral Abyss yet? I am clearly missing something with my team compositions this time round as I cannot get past Floor 11-2.

My teams comprised Yelan, Dendro Traveller, Eula and Sayu acting as healing support for Team 1 and Team 2 consisted of Keqing, FIschl, Xiangling and Qiqi for healing.

I thought this would be a good combo because I know the quickest way to kill the Jadeplume Terroshrroom is getting it angry with electroi so it collapses and then using the others to quickly finish it off but I cannot get past the second floor of 11-2 because for some reason I keep getting wiped out by the electro Emirites even though I try to heal when I see them do there charge attack.

Any tips would be useful as I am clearly missing a trick since I see Youtuber's completing this level with 4 star only teams.

Great success again! It seems both the Weaponn and Wish banner's have gone your way this time. Hopefully I have some good luck when it comes to my wish time on the NIlou/Albedo Rerun banners.

Have you or any of the rest of you tried the 3.1. Spiral Abyss yet? I am clearly missing something with my team compositions this time round as I cannot get past Floor 11-2.

My teams comprised Yelan, Dendro Traveller, Eula and Sayu acting as healing support for Team 1 and Team 2 consisted of Keqing, FIschl, Xiangling and Qiqi for healing.

I thought this would be a good combo because I know the quickest way to kill the Jadeplume Terroshrroom is getting it angry with electroi so it collapses and then using the others to quickly finish it off but I cannot get past the second floor of 11-2 because for some reason I keep getting wiped out by the electro Emirites even though I try to heal when I see them do there charge attack.

Any tips would be useful as I am clearly missing a trick since I see Youtuber's completing this level with 4 star only teams.
I've completed 3.1 Spiral Abyss with my usual teams of Xingqiu, HuTao, Diona and Klee + Yae Miko, Ganyu, Kokomi and Ayaka. And then, well, I just spam attacks/skills/bursts, with just a little bit of thinking about reactions, but not much. And never really tried to go with "version's special", just always using my normal team, sometimes adding a freshly obtained character, like Kokomi during 3.0.
Never managed to pass floor 12 with more than 6 stars though.

Ah yes, forgot about Abyss 3.1.
I don't really remember much of the first three floors. Once I got Cyno to 90, he just obliterates anything in there currently, especially with the team I'm running.
Floor 12 was a bit chaotic, but nothing that can't be handled. Maguu Kenki being back in 12-2 sucks. He's the worst boss in game because of the i-frames and just being annoying to deal with. 12-3 has that new boss, which, from experience, one electro helps with dealing with the little things it spawns. Once it goes down, it went down quickly with my hyperbloom team.
abyss2.png

It's pretty bad how much Cyno powercrept my Yoimiya in such a short period of time in terms of DPS. The only way he gets dethroned is by either Lynette being overly OP when Fontaine comes, or Alice, since she's gonna be the unit I whale on.

I've completed 3.1 Spiral Abyss with my usual teams of Xingqiu, HuTao, Diona and Klee + Yae Miko, Ganyu, Kokomi and Ayaka. And then, well, I just spam attacks/skills/bursts, with just a little bit of thinking about reactions, but not much. And never really tried to go with "version's special", just always using my normal team, sometimes adding a freshly obtained character, like Kokomi during 3.0.
Never managed to pass floor 12 with more than 6 stars though.
Good to kknow I| am not the only one who can only manage six stars, I've only passed Floor 12 with 9 stars twice now from memory and that was due to normal ATK damage buff incrrease.
Ah yes, forgot about Abyss 3.1.
I don't really remember much of the first three floors. Once I got Cyno to 90, he just obliterates anything in there currently, especially with the team I'm running.
Floor 12 was a bit chaotic, but nothing that can't be handled. Maguu Kenki being back in 12-2 sucks. He's the worst boss in game because of the i-frames and just being annoying to deal with. 12-3 has that new boss, which, from experience, one electro helps with dealing with the little things it spawns. Once it goes down, it went down quickly with my hyperbloom team.

It's pretty bad how much Cyno powercrept my Yoimiya in such a short period of time in terms of DPS. The only way he gets dethroned is by either Lynette being overly OP when Fontaine comes, or Alice, since she's gonna be the unit I whale on.
Hmm, now I have to think about do I pull him or not, given it might be awhile before he comes along again.

I am gonna try changing some things on my builds and try the Abyss again, I should surely be able to figure out a team that works from both of your team builds.

EDIT: Not going well so far, I've realised the problem though but I think my lack of anemo units kills any chance of clearing Floor 11-3 this time but I refuse to pull for Venti because they want you to use Electro/Anemo.

Last edited:
EDIT: Not going well so far, I've realised the problem though but I think my lack of anemo units kills any chance of clearing Floor 11-3 this time but I refuse to pull for Venti because they want you to use Electro/Anemo.
Don’t you have Sucrose? She works a ton better than Sayu, as her burst can stun lock the smaller enemies. The other secret is killing the kairagis at the same time, but keeping the crossbows under control is crucial as dendro reactions are VERY unforgiving.

Last edited:
Don’t you have Sucrose? She works a ton better than Sayu, as her burst can stun lock the smaller enemies. The other secret is killing the kairagis at the same time, but keeping the crossbows under control is crucial as dendro reactions are VERY unforgiving.
I have her on my main account but not my FTP to play one that I was using to try the Spiral Abyss this time, I did pull Venti a while back on that account and he's almost ready for building but I need talent books and a decent Sands for him, I might focus on that for the next few days and see if I can get him finished, that will probably make things a lot easier!

Had another interesting 'variation' moment with Language Exchange today, this is the first time had this outcome...

Well guess I| am going first on the banner day posts!

My FTP account went to 69 wishes again (LOL) but I got Nilou on the 2nd last pull and had 3x Xiangliang, 2x Barbara and 1x Beidou in between who of course were already all maxed so useless but I did manage to get Rust so that's the bow Yoimiya's been using on FTP maxed out for refinement so I am sure that will help her a lot.

It was a good day on the FTP account game farrming wise as finally gave me a good Phsycial Damage Bonus gtoblet for Eula while farming the Ruin Drake so now at last she's decent in damage terms and I also got an Electro goblet for Keqing so that's two of my mains actually good now.

I have to farm the Praxis books so I'll farm those tomorrow and Sunday and that will ge the talents ready and 3 more runs of the boss on Monday will see her to 90 then I need to figure out artefacts for Nilou, suggestions welcome!

On the main account I only did 1 10 pull since I knew it would drop a 5 Star character, thankfully it was Jean so she now has gone up to C3, I don't think it gave any other characters but it's all good because I wanted the Dendro Archon for my main so now I have her guarantee so I'll save all wishes now for the next banner in 2 and a bit weeks.

I have 50 pulls currently in reserve and with couple of events and Sprial Abyss to come I should be back to 70 if I need the full pity!

Hopefully next time I have a heist drop of a 10 pull like @TetsuKobura posted a few days ago!

Well guess I| am going first on the banner day posts!

My FTP account went to 69 wishes again (LOL) but I got Nilou on the 2nd last pull and had 3x Xiangliang, 2x Barbara and 1x Beidou in between who of course were already all maxed so useless but I did manage to get Rust so that's the bow Yoimiya's been using on FTP maxed out for refinement so I am sure that will help her a lot.

It was a good day on the FTP account game farrming wise as finally gave me a good Phsycial Damage Bonus gtoblet for Eula while farming the Ruin Drake so now at last she's decent in damage terms and I also got an Electro goblet for Keqing so that's two of my mains actually good now.

I have to farm the Praxis books so I'll farm those tomorrow and Sunday and that will ge the talents ready and 3 more runs of the boss on Monday will see her to 90 then I need to figure out artefacts for Nilou, suggestions welcome!

On the main account I only did 1 10 pull since I knew it would drop a 5 Star character, thankfully it was Jean so she now has gone up to C3, I don't think it gave any other characters but it's all good because I wanted the Dendro Archon for my main so now I have her guarantee so I'll save all wishes now for the next banner in 2 and a bit weeks.

I have 50 pulls currently in reserve and with couple of events and Sprial Abyss to come I should be back to 70 if I need the full pity!

Hopefully next time I have a heist drop of a 10 pull like @TetsuKobura posted a few days ago!
AYY only 3 more for Jean. I hope your next losses are her, as her remaining constellations are all good. Her C4 makes anemo DPS units a lot better, and then C6 adds a layer of defense from heavy hitting attacks basically.

Shame about Nilou being before Nahida, as I like her outfit and personality. Maybe in the future I’ll roll for her on a rerun, but nahida, Dehya, and if the leaked roadmap is accurate,
Alice
comes first.

Last edited:
So, I got Nilou. But first I lost 50/50 to Mona again (and I don't even use Mona, but I really want Keqing or at least Jean, but nope, C2 Mona, enjoy), and that was already close to pity, but I had enough primos to keep going and actually got Nilou, but also close to pity. Now I'm out of primogems and I really wanted Nahida too, so it's gonna be tough. My current build for Nilou is awful, not even sure what to do with her. Either I keep going with Bloom reaction and build an exculsive team just for her, or I just give up on that and try to build her in a more traditional DPS way. Maybe I should wait and see if I get Nahida and for now just enjoy my new cute character, it is a waifu game and not numbers game after all :lol:

But my F2P account is really crying rn, I just got Kokomi last update, but was really lucky, now I got Nilou and spent a lot, and Nahida is coming, and then it's Dehya, who I also really want, and also there's a possible HuTao rerun and she's the only 5-star I want to get a C1 for. And damn, if @TetsuKobura's spoiler is right, then I really would like to get that character too. And I can't even just say "oh well, always can get them on the rerun" because who knows, maybe during their rerun I will have to choose another character or just will be out of primos again.

AYY only 3 more for Jean. I hope your next losses are her, as her remaining constellations are all good. Her C4 makes anemo DPS units a lot better, and then C6 adds a layer of defense from heavy hitting attacks basically.

Shame about Nilou being before Nahida, as I like her outfit and personality. Maybe in the future I’ll roll for her on a rerun, but nahida, Dehya, and if the leaked roadmap is accurate,
Alice
comes first.
I am treatihng the leaked roadmap with a huge wide berth since some of it has already been debunked the only thing I do agree with it on is that Dehya (next character after Nahida) that I want is coming in 3.5 because I figured they'd keep me waiting.

3.4 will defo be some reruns of Liyue charactders but Hu-Tao is gonna be a prioblem for Mihoyo given Chinese new year, I just wait for the live streams now and plan accordingly (or try to)

Last edited:
No official announcement of Special Program but I believe it will stream on Sunday 23rd October and probably stay that way for 3.3/3.4 and 3.5 updates.

If that changes between now and Sunday I'll update this post!

No official announcement of Special Program but I believe it will stream on Sunday 23rd October and probably stay that way for 3.3/3.4 and 3.5 updates.

If that changes between now and Sunday I'll update this post!
I heard the same. Slightly worried, hopefully there will be no other 5-star I want in this update besides Nahida :scared:

I heard the same. Slightly worried, hopefully there will be no other 5-star I want in this update besides Nahida :scared:
Hopefully! We know there should not be any more new characters other than the previews we've been given.

This is my 'expectation' of the update New Wish Banner announcement, spoilered of course so hopefully you do not need any of these

1st Phase: Nahida and Laya and one of two possibilities Yoimiya (or I think more likely) Eula
2nd Phase: Yae Miko, Childe.

Last edited:
Hopefully! We know there should not be any more new characters other than the previews we've been given.

This is my 'expectation' of the update New Wish Banner announcement, spoilered of course so hopefully you do not need any of these
Oh yeah, true, I forgot there would be previews for other new characters. Thank god, Nahida and Layla are the only two ones I want from that update.
Luckily, already have Yae and don't want any of the others. But Nahida will be tough, I only have around 30 wishes currently, and no guarantee. I will probably go mad if I lose again to Mona. Losing to Keqing would be fine though, and Jean would also be acceptable, since those are the only two standard 5* characters I don't have (except Tighnari) and, funny enough, the only two I actually want.

Oh yeah, true, I forgot there would be previews for other new characters. Thank god, Nahida and Layla are the only two ones I want from that update.
Luckily, already have Yae and don't want any of the others. But Nahida will be tough, I only have around 30 wishes currently, and no guarantee. I will probably go mad if I lose again to Mona. Losing to Keqing would be fine though, and Jean would also be acceptable, since those are the only two standard 5* characters I don't have (except Tighnari) and, funny enough, the only two I actually want.
Special Program now confirmed for 23 October at usual times on the Hoyolab forums, we shall see what gets revealed!

So now there is talk about Layla will be on Phase 2 instead of being with Nahida. We all shall see on the 23rd.
Redemption Codes from 3.2 Stream, hopefully I captured em correctly!

6SP942Z3XVWH
KS6QL3YJFCWM
GS6RLKGKWUER

Yup the new characters have been split so it's

Phase 1 - Nahida and Yoimiya
Phase 2 - Yeae Miko and Childe with Layla.

It blows my mind that Yoimiya has re-run so soon after I got her, I cannot work that one out for the life of me! Did she like bring in a massive amount of money or her re-run or what?

The new storyline looks good, I will really have to finish the 3.1 storyline soon so I can enjoy the final part of the archon chapter in Sumeru, the new boss with the Balladeer looks cool but I have a feeling he's gonna be a lot of work to beat!

The new events look to be good casual fun for a change this time so that will be a nice change of pace!

I feel like they are purposely putting those new 4* chars to potentially less profitable banners, which is a shame. Welp, hopefully I will be able to get Layla and Candace eventually from other banners.

Miko has become quite the powerhouse since 3.0. Looking forward to wishing on my other two accounts this time around.

Last edited:
3.2 coming soon, which means the new characters for 3.3 have been revealed.

This time, we have a reskin of someone we’ve first met back in 1.2, or in Inazuma’s archon quests if you weren’t around at the time. He is now known as the Wanderer.

Wanderer - 5 star Anemo Catalyst
785DD230-CB53-4684-A136-5C3460991D51.jpeg

Also we got the closest replica to Hatsune Miku.

Faruzan - 4 star Anemo Bow
1C80C44D-5C67-4BA2-BF2B-124B095CEDBC.jpeg

Faruzan is a cutie, all 4 stars characters in Sumeru are very cool. Too bad I won't be able to get her, unless there will be a HuTao rerun.

3.2 coming soon, which means the new characters for 3.3 have been revealed.

This time, we have a reskin of someone we’ve first met back in 1.2, or in Inazuma’s archon quests if you weren’t around at the time. He is now known as the Wanderer.

Wanderer - 5 star Anemo Catalyst

Also we got the closest replica to Hatsune Miku.

Faruzan - 4 star Anemo Bow
View attachment 1205000
I was not expecting this! So yeah I guess she is a priority since Miku fanboy here!

Looks like I be first with my FTP account wishes of Genshin Impact 3.2.

Game on Playstation has finally been updated with the Hoyoverse logo as it loads up, not sure why it took so long for them to change that on console but everything now under the brand at least.

Here's the video of the scoop, I guess this was pretty killa good day!

EDIT: Well main account is done!

Wishes were very satisfactory only 34 pulls and it rewarded Nahida and surprisingly only 27 pulls on the weapon banner and I got her signature weapon so it's a very good day and Primo's left over on both accounts, a rarity!

Now I'm just gonna do all the stuff between now and the last day of the current banners then I'll try on my FTP and main for C1 Yoimiya, if I do manage all of that then it's been a good 1st phase and as I said after this nobody until Dehya depending how Fazuran banner works out, I might just wait for her on standard banner, we'll see!

She seems to be really good even though I only have Talent Level 2 and her at Level 60, once I finish the books and weapon on Friday it will be interesting to see her in action.

Last edited:
40 pulls for me to get Nahida, starting to save for the future now
Did some gameplay, it's very nice. And her idle animations are very cute.

20221102193746.png

40 pulls for me to get Nahida, starting to save for the future now
Did some gameplay, it's very nice. And her idle animations are very cute.

View attachment 1205372
Yes she is very cute when she's idling away on screen, good you also got her on early pity.

I am very pleased the new Sumeru Realm sryle is not locked behind the Tree of Dreams as I thought it might be, just bou0ght it from Tubby and have to say they've made a nice job, now to start setting up the realm again!

So, I've just tried current Abyss with Nilou's bloom team, buffed by Nahida (Nilou, Xingqui, Kokomi, Nahida), all 5* are C0, not even that well built Nahida and Nilou, complete F2P, and well...
Total annihilation. Everything goes down in seconds. Easiest Abyss completion I've had so far, not even close to any other teams I used before. Still only 7 stars on 12th floor though, cuz I only have 1 bloom team, lol. Second team was Yae Miko, Lumine (Abyss is currently buffing electro/dendro, but Lumine is not my best built character and Yae doesn't really manage to carry the whole team), Diona for shield and healing and Ayaka just because.

20221105023046.png

Last edited:
Got nahida and her wep in both won 50/50s. I guess elves are lucky. Hopefully the same is said for Alice when I whale for her.

Anyways, she is absolutely broken as a max EM Sub DPS. Legit probably increased the damage of my Cyno Hyperbloom team by at least 1.5x times. It’s pretty bad now how it just completely 💩s on my Joymiya comp. Oh and this run was with Sacrificial Fragments in stead of her weapon.
4F0A9000-FCF5-43B4-AE5D-931296AD9E44.jpeg

Last edited:
Back