Genshin ImpactPS4 

I've just stopped bothering with the 12th floor altogether. I just feel my time is wasted to get 100 primos at best, 50 at worst. Forget 36 stars, not worth the trouble.

Oh. OH. So that was the secret. I swapped Cyno Hyperbloom out for Hu Tao Double Vape and it ----ed up 12-3 in 1 attempt. Gg 36* for this cycle. Shame I cant 12-encounter since 12-2 forces geo, but oh well. Just happy to not have an abyss like the previous one.

Last edited:
tl;dr of the special event

Codes:
NS8TUVJYR4UH
NSQTVCKYRMDM
LB8SDUJYQ4V9

Banners for 3.4:
Alhaitham / Xiao + Yaoyao
Hu Tao / Yelan

7-day login event for 10 intertwined fates

Ayaka and Lisa skins

Lantern rite giving a free 4* from liyue, Yaoyao included

Some new enemies

Last edited:
And a whole new area in Sumeru desert as well

I think I'm skipping banners this time again, HuTao C1 is tempting, but I would rather save primos for Dehya. New skins are lovely as usual, I'm curious about Lisa's Akademiya story and starting to debate myself about spending the money on Genshin for the first time to get Ayaka's skin.

On a side note, current Abyss with those second rooms in 12.2 and 12.3 is a hell. Had to build Noelle just for that, barely finished it during the previous blessing period, and can't even do 12.3 this time, so I just gave up.

New skins are lovely as usual, I'm curious about Lisa's Akademiya story and starting to debate myself about spending the money on Genshin for the first time to get Ayaka's skin.

On a side note, current Abyss with those second rooms in 12.2 and 12.3 is a hell. Had to build Noelle just for that, barely finished it during the previous blessing period, and can't even do 12.3 this time, so I just gave up.
Yup they know how to get our money!

The Ayaka skin will be a very good seller this time round like Keqing's was, I will certainly get it on update day.

Banners for me are purely weapons this time and I only need Staff of Homa but I can't grumble if I get Yelan's weapon for refinement so this update is easy planning.

The next update however I think is gonna be tricky as I need Dehya and Mika plus would like the weapon so it's hope I use as little promos in 3.4 for Staff of Homa!

Last edited:
Finally worked out Foor 12 of 3.3 Spiral Abyss for full stars, got a bit lucky with Golden Wolflord but it worked so no complaints!

Yelan got a new goblet and of course Raiden debut for me so I think they both helped a lot!

Going to see if it works swapping Xiangling and if so the final run on this Abyss should be very easy...hopefully!

20230110_224923.jpg
20230110_224851.jpg
20230110_224829.jpg

Throwing my plans to go for Yelan out the window and gonna use my gurantee for Dehya since im already within pity range.

Throwing my plans to go for Yelan out the window and gonna use my gurantee for Dehya since im already within pity range.
Approved!

I still plan to pull Staff of Homie (sorry couldn't resist the meme) as I have 56 pulls on the weapon banner so hopefully it will drop very quickly then everything else is save for Dehya, I don't know if she will completely retire Yoimiya from her daily service since I got her back on Aug 8 but I have good vibes she's gonna be my new main.

Blessed either way as I have a full Crimson artefact set and also a complete Gilded Dreams set so as long as their's no shenanigans of HP or EM required I am sorted!

I’ve unfortunately come to the decision to skip Dehya in favor of a new, more chaotic goal.
C6R5 Lynette/Lyney (hopefully as one character)
It’s going to suck because I love pyro characters, especially Dehya, but I can’t say no to this.

Last edited:
I was debating on pulling for Yaoyao, as I’m saving for Dehya. Was going to try and get close to soft pity, to see if I can get her. Luckily I was able to. I think I’m now at 69 pity! Now to save up for Dehya.
454179C9-5B54-456B-B35E-C2EF05C1B657.png

Last edited:
Very good plan @TetsuKobura, Dehya will be up again in the future.

As for Fontaine characters I think I am going to probably skip them, I seem to have lost my 'hype' for new characters after Dehya.

Maybe that will change after seeing them revealed.

My ftp account got Yaoyao in a random 10 pull so 70 pity so now that account just has to wait 6 weeks for Dehya.

Stress Abyss is also done 36 star on main and 33 on FTP so just gonna enjoy events, save mogems and explore next 6 weeks.

EDIT Oh yeah and build Lisa main account and Kokomi on FTP.

Last edited:
So, after giving up on Abyss last time because Golden Wolflord was making me go mad (managed to beat him using Noelle, but there was no way to do 12-3 with that team), this time I've decided to go with a different approach and build some good team instead of trying to fit Noelle in an existing one. Ended up going with Xingqiu, HuTao, Diona and Ganyu for the first half and Yae Miko, Nahida, Dendro Lumine and Kokomi for the second half. Despite having no geo character for Wolflord's shield or bow character to hit him in the air, it was a great success for me. Because all those characters can hit even when not in the field, there's enough elemental reactions to destroy his shield, also Kokomi's amount of HP and great healing helps with not dying much better than Noelle's shield and talents.

Meanwhile, decided not to spend money on Ayaka's skin and stay fully F2P. Good skin, but I like her regular outfit more, so kinda no point. Also, skipping all banners (sorry C1 HuTao) until Dehya to make sure I have enough primos to lose 50/50 (Keqing, please, come home already) and still get Dehya.

1674322524983.png

We got ourselves a fairly chaotic abyss this time around.

11-1 tower defense is a few waves of eremites, then a couple mitachurls followed by a lawchurl that always aggros you.

11-2 second half has that consecrated flying serpent. Careful as it can nearly one shot you.

12-1 is 4 waves of a single ruin enemy, and then the second half was similar but with different enemies.

12-2 is slightly chaotic as after the first wave of eremites, you get a pyro vulture and electro scorpion. Prioritize the culture as it reportedly one shots with some attack. The scorpion just has knockback from what I saw. Second half is triple maguu kenki. I’d take the cryo one out first as that cryo floor is quite scary.

12-3 first half is the overseer matrix, and then the second half is three eremites, one with a hydro aura so prioritize that one. After that, three eremite summoners spawn and will force spawn their creatures right away. VERY chaotic and gets out of hand quickly if you don’t have crowd control. Once one of them goes down, it gets considerably easier.

Much better than last abyss in terms of fun. No dumb invincible phases, and no tanky rifthounds to ruin everything.
8673A2B8-EF8B-476D-89D7-D46F8997E646.jpeg

We got ourselves a fairly chaotic abyss this time around.

11-1 tower defense is a few waves of eremites, then a couple mitachurls followed by a lawchurl that always aggros you.

11-2 second half has that consecrated flying serpent. Careful as it can nearly one shot you.

12-1 is 4 waves of a single ruin enemy, and then the second half was similar but with different enemies.

12-2 is slightly chaotic as after the first wave of eremites, you get a pyro vulture and electro scorpion. Prioritize the culture as it reportedly one shots with some attack. The scorpion just has knockback from what I saw. Second half is triple maguu kenki. I’d take the cryo one out first as that cryo floor is quite scary.

12-3 first half is the overseer matrix, and then the second half is three eremites, one with a hydro aura so prioritize that one. After that, three eremite summoners spawn and will force spawn their creatures right away. VERY chaotic and gets out of hand quickly if you don’t have crowd control. Once one of them goes down, it gets considerably easier.

Much better than last abyss in terms of fun. No dumb invincible phases, and no tanky rifthounds to ruin everything.
View attachment 1227803
Thanks for the update, I am very much looking forward to trying this one.

Now that I have my crowd control aka Sucrose with full EM I will enjoy watching them go down quickly.

I will try it next week as gotta finish some other real life stuff over the weekend or possibly longer so gonna take a streaming break till 1 March.

I do have a question to ask though, someone said I can't call myself a FTP player anymore because I bought Ayaka's and Keqing's costume and have ongoing Blessing of the Welkin Moon?

I kinda ignored it at the time but I guess maybe they are right? I don't do paid crystals for wishes at all though!

What do you guys think? Need a little confidence boost on this one!

Last edited:
You’re just a Welkin player at that point. Not FTP, but not like a dolphin/whale. Besides, there’s no shame if some money was spent on the game. Some people spend thousands on other games. Hell, I have a guy on my friends list who I can confirm has a C6 Venti and a C6 Raiden Shogun, another that has a C6 Eula, and most recently, someone with a C6R5 Wanderer/Scaramouche. As long as you don’t go overboard with it and only spend what you’re comfortable spending, you’re fine.

Last edited:
You’re just a Welkin player at that point. Not FTP, but not like a dolphin/whale. Besides, there’s no shame if some money was spent on the game. Some people spend thousands on other games. Hell, I have a guy on my friends list who I can confirm has a C6 Venti and a C6 Raiden Shogun, another that has a C6 Eula, and most recently, someone with a C6R5 Wanderer/Scaramouche. As long as you don’t go overboard with it and only spend what you’re comfortable spending, you’re fine.
That's fair enough reasoning, I always felt that buying welkin I was at least showing some support for the developers by giving a little contribution every now and then.

I've come to the decision that based on what you mention above the likelyhood of me getting to those levels of constellations will priobably be quite small since I only ever try when the rerun is up but I guess one day I will eventually have some later 5 star constellations.

Thanks for the reply!

So, I'm saving for Dehya and didn't plan to roll on any banners, but since I managed to save enough to get her guaranteed, single 10-pull was done on HuTao and weapon banner. No luck with HuTao, but weapon banner, which I usually don't even consider rolling, gave me this:
FoYSnjmXsAgma1G

So, I'm saving for Dehya and didn't plan to roll on any banners, but since I managed to save enough to get her guaranteed, single 10-pull was done on HuTao and weapon banner. No luck with HuTao, but weapon banner, which I usually don't even consider rolling, gave me this:
FoYSnjmXsAgma1G
Nice! I am just about to go play and try my luck for Staff of Homa so will post my result later!

Good luck with that!
Well the wishes was a win situation all round.

1st 10 pull dropped Staff of Homa and then decided to go all in so got Skyward Spine and now just waiting for next two events primogems to get Aqua Simulcara.

Other account got two Aqua Simulcara so now I have guarantee Staff of Homa so might have to byte bullet and buy some crystals.

So 75% of weapon banner tasks done!

Hmmm. I really want to see if I win the Homie banner a third time in a row (single pity giving a Homie), but I need to keep accumulating fates. Almost at 400 now, and need to get another like 800 before 4.x comes out in mid-august at the earliest. Thankfully “built pity” a little on both character and weapon during the alhaitham banner, but afraid of an early pity spook now, so nothing until the time comes.

Hmmm. I really want to see if I win the Homie banner a third time in a row (single pity giving a Homie), but I need to keep accumulating fates. Almost at 400 now, and need to get another like 800 before 4.x comes out in mid-august at the earliest. Thankfully “built pity” a little on both character and weapon during the alhaitham banner, but afraid of an early pity spook now, so nothing until the time comes.
I take it this is the grand 'saving' for C6 Alice plan that you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Saw a video of someone doing similar for getting C6 Kazuha having saved primogems for a year to then succeed with the plan when Kazua was on his re-run, ngl but if Alice is going to be unveiled in the Windblume festival this year and I like her which I think I will I will make sure to add her to the team.

Good luck anyway with the saving and if you do go for the C6 plan it would be interesting to see a video of the pulls so I can get an idea of the success as I might have to try that for C6 Yoimiya on one account!

I take it this is the grand 'saving' for C6 Alice plan that you mentioned earlier in the thread?

Saw a video of someone doing similar for getting C6 Kazuha having saved primogems for a year to then succeed with the plan when Kazua was on his re-run, ngl but if Alice is going to be unveiled in the Windblume festival this year and I like her which I think I will I will make sure to add her to the team.

Good luck anyway with the saving and if you do go for the C6 plan it would be interesting to see a video of the pulls so I can get an idea of the success as I might have to try that for C6 Yoimiya on one account!
No, I’ve swapped that plan for Lynette, because there’s still nothing leak wise regarding Alice, especially in the main server for her that I’m in.

Thank you, I plan on streaming all the rolls when the day comes. My biggest fear is the weapon banner, because when a person I’ve played with rolled for C6R5 Wanderer, he hit the 2/2 Fates like 4 times.

Last edited:
Thank you, I plan on streaming all the rolls when the day comes. My biggest fear is the weapon banner, because when a person I’ve played with rolled for C6R5 Wanderer, he hit the 2/2 Fates like 4 times.
Well I will make sure to watch if I am free on the day.

Yup weapon is always pain take me getting 2 Aqua Simulcara instead of Staff of Homie.

After Dehya is obtained I am going to start saving then when Yoimiya TURNS up again see how many cons I can get.

Only one step left

View attachment 1229503

I wonder if they gonna add more ranks later
This has been mentioned before that the world level and cap was supposed to increase from Version 3.0 but I believe it was scrapped on the grounds that so many people are holidng their world level at 45/50 so I think it unlikely we will see a further increase.

On that note I have at long last hit AR60 myself so I have finally got all the rewards from Adventure Rank done!

This has been mentioned before that the world level and cap was supposed to increase from Version 3.0 but I believe it was scrapped on the grounds that so many people are holidng their world level at 45/50 so I think it unlikely we will see a further increase.

On that note I have at long last hit AR60 myself so I have finally got all the rewards from Adventure Rank done!
Get ready, because your mora stack is going to rocket up quickly.

Back