George's Gallery - BMW M3 CSL

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 586 comments
  • 32,376 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,

Have 2 say i am loving ur pics - ur style is not dissimilar 2 mine; i often take the focus off the cars and capture some of the scenery stuff, such as foreigh road signs on the 'ring or Sarthe. Also, u have chosen cars that a different from the "norm" Evos or Skylines; i spotted the Volvo S60 and the Ford Falcon there - wicked!

Please drop by my gallery when you have a moment - i am about 2 go and take some mpre pics, so it will be updated soon.
 
Thanks for the comments everyone :)

Elstro, visiting right now :)
 
'Drunk Effect'.



Enjoy.
 
I seem to sense you developing an obsession with Fiat, George Morley...

Anyway, it's interesting, but I'm sure you can do better.
 
You can do better George :p Now lay off the bourban.
 
Whats so bad about it? :(

I'm not obsessed with Fiat I just did two diffrent photoshops on the same picture, one obviously took longer than the other to complete.
 
There's nothing bad about it, we just both think you have more potential.

And I was joking about the obbsession. :lol:

Anyway, you bring some comedy into the GT4 Photo+Vid Subforum with things like done up Fiat 500rs. :lol:
 
Do you like my new signiture?
 
Best Photoshopping ever.

 
^ roflmao thats way too advanced for me, i gotta give u props :bow:
the drunk shot made me a little woozy, so i guess it works :lol:
looks great man ;)
 
It works?

Cool :)

Thanks for the comments.
 
ha cool shots man, some better than others...but still cool..
 
Thanks for the comments :), I might do another update today.
 
Updated removed.
 
Update removed.
 
nice pics. small, sporty Clio running head to head with supercars.. 👍
 
Thanks :)
 
Nice update. The only thing detracting from it is the wing on the clio;)
 
Update removed.
 
To me, it just looks like a black hood - I cant really see any weave.
 
The last 2 shots in post 107 could have done with a bit of editing, but about the 500L, well I don't like the idea of putting carbon fibre on a classic.
 
Why not?
 
Because a classic, should be left untouched (Unmodded).
 
tell that to americans who build 1200bhp C3 'vettes.. :mad:
 
Look at the race car then.
 
dmanbluesfreak
To me, it just looks like a black hood - I cant really see any weave.

I agree try and get it in the light more.. But i dont think that car is ready for carbonfiber.. :dopey:
 
Last and second to last pics are my favorite 👍
 
TURBO (@)....
I agree try and get it in the light more.. But i dont think that car is ready for carbonfiber.. :dopey:

yes i agree too, it really doenst look like carbon fiber...but thats ok, you will get better im sure...and yea i dont like the idea either, and americans like to go fast...whats so wrong with puting a blower on a 63 vette? Also, making a car go fast is completely different than adding body kits a carbon fiber hoods...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back