P peanut_butter Messages 18 Mar 16, 2004 #1 I don't understand the words to the music but it sounds cool. Anyone else listen to German metal bands?
I don't understand the words to the music but it sounds cool. Anyone else listen to German metal bands?
Klonie Gun Messages 1,125 Mar 16, 2004 #2 Are you meaning Rammstein? If so, then you must have hit it big.
XzifT (Banned) Messages 2,674 Mar 16, 2004 #3 E-nomine isnt really 'metal' but it's german. Its more trance, but the voice sounds like a Germen Slipknot or Soulfly.
E-nomine isnt really 'metal' but it's german. Its more trance, but the voice sounds like a Germen Slipknot or Soulfly.
J JoniK Messages 608 Mar 16, 2004 #4 Sure, I listen to german metal bands. But the ones I listen, they sing in english.
gtavcfan Messages 2,185 Seattle, WA Mar 17, 2004 #5 I found a couple of German Rock-Metal bands on Dark Lyrics Website: Das Ich Dorn Rammstein I'm sure they got more, but thats all i found. I checked the lyrics, they are in german.
I found a couple of German Rock-Metal bands on Dark Lyrics Website: Das Ich Dorn Rammstein I'm sure they got more, but thats all i found. I checked the lyrics, they are in german.
Shannon Messages 15,799 Mar 18, 2004 #9 I don't really bother looking for bands I can't understand, hence the only German band (or non-English band for that matter) I enjoy is Rammstein. Yes, clichè I know, but meh...
I don't really bother looking for bands I can't understand, hence the only German band (or non-English band for that matter) I enjoy is Rammstein. Yes, clichè I know, but meh...