- 6,389

- Pennsylvania
- wat3rm370n
Looks like I already have the mercedes... I just need the audi.
Okay. Mercedes was a prize car for something. Don't remember what though.
You should be getting a FR from someone who will send you the Audi. 👍
Looks like I already have the mercedes... I just need the audi.
Congrats Doodle for a well deserved win!
Defying RGO and physics to win at Nürburgring Nordschleife in both Superminis!![]()
Perhaps a mismatched helmet & car colour is a charm.![]()
![]()
![]()
This was my favorite part of the whole day![]()
Doodlemonoply crosses the finish line in 1st place after an unbelievably close side by side through the last couple of turns with Snowgt
I will make the race tomorrow Melon!Be prepared to get doodled guys
![]()
I don't think my GTP_ acc has VCRC added.
Yes there better not be. !!
Clear your cache & reboot your PS3 before the race. 👍
![]()
and decides he likes the idea of a beach holiday at Aremberg as well.![]()