German touring car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phantom3D
  • 23 comments
  • 2,896 views
Messages
59
Hi, I can not seem to find a car to enter the german touring car championship. Any idea where to look for one?
 
I used the Lexus ISF Racing Concept. It's premium. Can be bought at the dealership for 750,000cr.
 
I also used the Lexus Concept its pretty tail happy and cooks tyres for fun but I won with it on my first attempt after abit of gentle persuasion
 
I used the Audi A4 Touring car, wish I could remember where I got it from cause I sure as hell didn't buy it.
 
I used the Lexus ISF Racing Concept. It's premium. Can be bought at the dealership for 750,000cr.

WTF? Why the hell is this car allowed? This is NOT a German Touring Car.
 
WTF? Why the hell is this car allowed? This is NOT a German Touring Car.

I you read the description, Lexus had plans to enter it in the DTM but it never happened. In GT5 you can see what might have been :)
 
I've seen both the A4 and TT in the used car lot for 645,000-900,000+ I think? It's been a while.

The touring car side of things is very depressing for how big it is in the world.

Anyone remember the old GT2 days of making BTTC races?
 
I you read the description, Lexus had plans to enter it in the DTM but it never happened. In GT5 you can see what might have been :)

Well, thats something new for me. Thanks mate ;)
 
Has anyone seen the
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92,
and how much it costs? If you're not using it please let me know for trade.
 
I bought the a4 touring car and the m3 gtr race car. The a4 is definitely faster by a good 5 seconds around the ring.
 
Hi the price of the evo2 touring car interests me too, seen it on day one in the used but never again altough it is my favorite car, gkt the street version but need to get the race version too
 
Has anyone seen the
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92,
and how much it costs? If you're not using it please let me know for trade.

Got this beauty as birthday gift with 0 miles. Very nice ;)

As far as i remember it was for around 350.000 credits at the used car market.
 
WTF? Why the hell is this car allowed? This is NOT a German Touring Car.

It's rumored that the Lexus is a re-paneled Opel DTM car
 
I used the Lexus ISF Racing Concept. It's premium. Can be bought at the dealership for 750,000cr.

How does it compare with the other DTM cars? Is it on par with them, or would I need to do a little tuning to it.
 
How does it compare with the other DTM cars? Is it on par with them, or would I need to do a little tuning to it.

You should be able to win pretty easily without tuning.
 
Wow. Anyone with a DTM race working car that wants to trade or let me borrow for a few hours, please let me know!!!
 
Ok who won the dtm series, but the more important question: what do i win in the dtm, aspec and bspec do i somehow win the evo2 race edition?????
Please reply fast.
 
A-Spec Extreme

DTM Series: BMW 2002 Turbo '73 (S)


:sick:

So there still is a chance to see it in bspec??? Wen i get home tonight i try to comete bspec dtm and then we will know.
 
I used the Audi A4 Touring car, wish I could remember where I got it from cause I sure as hell didn't buy it.

By completing all expert races ;D i just found out...
Thank god i didn't spend 900.000 on the exact same car last night in the used car lot.. :D lol that would have sucked big time..
 
sorry for double posting.. delete..
 
Last edited:
Back