World touring car 700 le Mans

• Thread starter OMY38
  • 12 comments
France
France
Hi everyone for the world touring car 700 Le Mans which car do you recommend? this may have already been mentioned on the forum but sorry I couldn't find itTHANKS

Opponent AI is Gr.4 cars, so you could just do the same.

If tuning is allowed and road cars are available the options are open to almost all cars.
At 700pp I do like how the Corvette C8 and C6 are performing.

Hi everyone for the world touring car 700 Le Mans which car do you recommend? this may have already been mentioned on the forum but sorry I couldn't find itTHANKS
GR4 S15 Silvia is Goat. Run the car on 1 power for the first 2 laps, fuel up and change tyres on the second lap due to the rain and put it on lean 6 for the win all day

hi thank you for your feedback but I found the adjustment on the 908 Peugeot Fap 10 with only one pit stop I will put the links if it helps

Won it with my detuned Porsche RSR. There was a big rainstorm so watch out for that. I pitted for IM's and those worked well.

I love using the NISMO 400R. Its AWD, so easy to drive in the rain. Win Everytime.

A very performant car is Nissan R34 02 nurburg swap tuned by Praiano63. Attention to the rain at 3thd lap. Low fuel consumption
I tried that car but it burned too much fuel. Must have done something wrong there.

The AI in this race has extremely poor pit strategy so it's not particularly difficult to win. Just be ready with something around 700pp (and its La Sarthe, so it should have a high top speed), racing hard tires, rain tires, and you should be good. The rain can be annoyingly difficult to predict as the storms move through at 6,000mph (seriously)* so your pit strategy is somewhat based on lucky timing - but the AI strategy is "wait until the track is undrivable on slicks, do another lap, then pit for wets right as the rain stops" which is definitely worse.

The Porsche 962 can crush this race detuned to 700hp. I've also won it with a stock Ferrari Enzo (restrictor necessary), Mazda RX-Vision race car, Mercedes Mclaren SLR with full weight reduction (so it is easier on tires), Mercedes SLS Group 4 (not a great pick to be honest, its hard on tires and not that fast). The 962 has very good fuel economy, is easy to drive, and is way faster than the Group 4 cars in the race on the Mulsanne, even when power limited to fit within 700pp, so it's the one I would recommend. Road cars tend to chew through tires much faster, but it can be fun to try to win it with an unsuitable car. I think I could win this race with a completely stock SLR, but I haven't succeeded yet. She's a thirsty girl and the tires go away alarmingly fast.

*I seriously don't understand why there is even a level of zoom on the weather radar if the rain moves across so quickly. They might as well have left the crop at the immediate extents of the circuit and let the weather move at natural speeds - the effect would be exactly the same. The weather radar is basically useless as you can't actually forecast with it, because it gives you at most one minute of notice.

Last edited:
The AI in this race has extremely poor pit strategy so it's not particularly difficult to win. Just be ready with something around 700pp (and its La Sarthe, so it should have a high top speed), racing hard tires, rain tires, and you should be good. The rain can be annoyingly difficult to predict as the storms move through at 6,000mph (seriously)* so your pit strategy is somewhat based on lucky timing - but the AI strategy is "wait until the track is undrivable on slicks, do another lap, then pit for wets right as the rain stops" which is definitely worse.

The Porsche 962 can crush this race detuned to 700hp. I've also won it with a stock Ferrari Enzo (restrictor necessary), Mazda RX-Vision race car, Mercedes Mclaren SLR with full weight reduction (so it is easier on tires), Mercedes SLS Group 4 (not a great pick to be honest, its hard on tires and not that fast). The 962 has very good fuel economy, is easy to drive, and is way faster than the Group 4 cars in the race on the Mulsanne, even when power limited to fit within 700pp, so it's the one I would recommend. Road cars tend to chew through tires much faster, but it can be fun to try to win it with an unsuitable car. I think I could win this race with a completely stock SLR, but I haven't succeeded yet. She's a thirsty girl and the tires go away alarmingly fast.

*I seriously don't understand why there is even a level of zoom on the weather radar if the rain moves across so quickly. They might as well have left the crop at the immediate extents of the circuit and let the weather move at natural speeds - the effect would be exactly the same. The weather radar is basically useless as you can't actually forecast with it, because it gives you at most one minute of notice.
The R34 02 nurburg swapped has the motor of Nissan R92 with low fuel consumption and a very high speed. The first 3 laps I use FM1 to superate the other competitors then a pit for intermediate tyres if it rains and fuel to complete the race. After FM2/3. But look at the Praiano63 tune 😉, it is amazing.

Back