Get a free megane-trophy-anniversary-edition in gt6

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gogga
  • 8 comments
  • 1,712 views
Messages
1,360
South Africa
South Africa
Hi guys.

Ive searched the forums and could not find any help with this.

Has anyone successfully redeemed the Megane Trophy Anniversary Car on a Japanese account as per https://www.gtplanet.net/get-a-free-megane-trophy-anniversary-edition-in-gt6/

I downloaded the car via Japanese Psn account but the car does not appear anywhere. Does anybody know how to install this car to have it available in your garage?

Thanks :gtpflag:
 
Hi Gogga, I believe there is a regional tie between the game and DLC.
 
Hi Gogga, I believe there is a regional tie between the game and DLC.

Hi Soundtarck. Thanks for the quick reply. The dlc does not appear in my Japanese Psn game save as well.
 
The game itself must come from Japan if I'm not mistaken...
 
I have downloaded and installed it but when i check my garage it isn't there so i think you need a japanese version of the game.
 
@ Toygtone and Soundtrack. Thanks for clarifying this.
 
It came with my (Dutch) copy of GT6 :) So not only Japanese copies have it :)
 
The code itself must be region/disc/system specific. I just tried to redeem it on a Japanese account I made; the PS3 downloaded and installed the DLC but the game itself doesn't show the Megane :(
 
The code itself must be region/disc/system specific. I just tried to redeem it on a Japanese account I made; the PS3 downloaded and installed the DLC but the game itself doesn't show the Megane :(
Yes unfortunately it is region locked. I tried the code prior to getting my pre order DLC. The store messed my pre order up so I only received my anniversary edition on Wednesday. They had the decency to give me a normal edition on release date. The Megane is included in the Anniv Edition DLC. That's the only way you can get this car (unless you have a Japanese version of the disc)
 
Back