Get an X1 for just a car

  • Thread starter Thread starter gothenqcowboys
  • 31 comments
  • 1,613 views
Messages
436
G’day everyone

To put it simply I am after these cars: (don’t offer me anything else thanks)

• Pescarolo C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation '05
• Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
• Opel Astra Team Phoenix Touring Car '00
• Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 ‘00
• Ford F150 Lightening

In return you will get an X2010 Red Bull with reinforced chassis and racing soft tyres. No engine or chassis rebuild required. HP well over 1500.

I can trade two X1’s a day

If you have a car please pick a day and post it in the thread - write your psn and what car you are trading.

I will send you a friend request and we will go from there.

Please don’t PM me. It is easier if we use the thread.

Calendar:
12/30/2010 – mark-the-great Ford F150 Lightening
12/30/2010 –
12/31/2010 -
12/31/2010 –
1/1/2011 – Joey D Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
1/1/2011 –

This will be on a first come, first serve.

DO NOT PM ME - only reply to this thread.

PLEASE READ…
All cars will be sent before I send the X2010. Ensures you deliver on your promise - nothing personal. No exceptions.

I will leave you positive feedback for every smooth trade

Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
There is NO other car that you are looking for?..
 
I'll trade you a lightly tuned f150 for an x1? Can't trade untill tomorrow though, that ok?
 
I've got the F150 Lightning Modded for you. 12/30 sounds good to me. PSN:K24Boosted.
 
Got a lightning you can have now, or whenever. 12/30 works

Roguetrader09
 
Well as they were first i had to give them the option. If it can't be fully tuned then the X1 will be yours :)

Actually, I can send it in about half hour if thats alright?
 
I have a Chaparral 2D Race Car '67, probably January 1 would be the best for a trade for me!
 
If by any chance one or both of the trades fall through or change their minds about the deal, use me as a back-up. I have both the Lightning and the Chaparral and would be glad to trade for the x1. I am not trying to underbid the deals they already have, that wouldn't be cool to do to someone, I just want to say I am available as a fall back plan if anything changes.
 
If by any chance one or both of the trades fall through or change their minds about the deal, use me as a back-up. I have both the Lightning and the Chaparral and would be glad to trade for the x1. I am not trying to underbid the deals they already have, that wouldn't be cool to do to someone, I just want to say I am available as a fall back plan if anything changes.

Will keep you in mind :-)
 
update - no longer need the XR8.

Just need the
• Pescarolo C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation '05
• Opel Astra Team Phoenix Touring Car '00
 
I can get you the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 if you still need it.

2631km on it.
 
I have the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05, but I'll be getting an X1 tommorow. Do you have an X1 in anything but the red bull theme? Or anything else interresting?
 
sorry another deal done
 
Last edited:
I got the Pescarolo and can send it to you tomorrow, if you still need it. It has been modded btw
 
I'm very sorry i did another deal for an x1. Thought i'd changed my post. Again i apologise. If you really need it i can lend you it to duplicate or borrow?
 
gothenqcowboys: Sent you a PM, but just incase you don't see it yeah I'll send the car asap.
 
do you still need the Vauxhall (Opel) Astra touring car?
 
Back