Get F2007 & Gold X2010 -------- Trades backed up for two days, no new offers

  • Thread starter Thread starter crox
  • 68 comments
  • 2,889 views
Messages
311
I have unlimited F2007's and Gold AKA Copper AKA Orange X2010's for trade. All trades are ONE FOR ONE - you will never have to send me more than one vehicle in exchange for one of mine.

Trading slots for three F2007 PLUS three X2010 EACH DAY.

If your vehicle is not stock, PLEASE specify which modifications have been made.

Vehicles that I am looking for:


C West Nissan Silvia S15
Wedsport Lexus IS350
CUSCO Subaru Advan Imprezan - note, not Cusco Dunlop
Asparadrink RX7 '04
Subaru Prototype Rally Car
Any GT300
Any GT500
Any Touring
Any LM Race Cars
Any Racing Prototypes

Some vehicles which I already have, and am not looking for:

R10 LMP
R8 LMP
787B
Bentley Speed 8
Ford GT LM Spec II
Xanavi Nismo GT
YellowHat Supra
Cusco Dunlop Impreza
Peugeot 908


-------Trading Schedule--------

Transactions in italics are completed.

1/3-1/4 : JoGuedez / JoGuedez_ : F2007 + X1 for Cusco Advan + F430 S - Successful
1/3 : SVT Cobra GT / SVTlover : F2007 for ISF Concept - Successful
1/3: greekbull / greekbull12 : Gold X1 for Carbon X1 - Successful
1/3: racer104 / popalot35e5h : X1 for CLK Touring - Successful
1/3: TwilightFreaks / TwilightFreaks : F2007 for ZondaR - Successful
1/4: DwightSchrute12 / DwightSchrute12 : X1 for ISF - Successful
1/4: MultiKill08 / MultiKill08 : X1 for Asparadrink '06 - Successful
1/4: BongoManCan / GTP_BongoManCan : F2007 for ZondaS - Successful
1/4: Pittman325i / IcyFever : X1 for Wedsport IS350
1/5: Blackheart_72 / Blackheart_72 : Gold X1 for Impreza Super Touring - Successful
1/5: Kanue / CJ-321994 : for ZondaR
1/6: jimy281090 / jimy281090 : X1 for ZondaR
 
Last edited:
I am looking for:
IS350 Racing Concept

Do you mean the ISF Racing Concept? If so, I have one up for trade.
 
I'll trade it for the 430 Scuderia and IS F Racing concept ;)
IS F concept fully tuned and the 430 Scuderia untouched.
 
SVT Cobra, which car of mine would you like? And yes, I mean the ISF racing concept - thank you for correcting me.
 
Hennerz, Already have Miura.

JoGuedez, I will trade for both - F2007 + X2010 for ISF Concept + 430 Scuderia. When are you available to trade?
 
i'm available right now mate ;)

Add me: JoGuedez_
 
SVT Cobra, which car of mine would you like?

F2007?

My ISF isn't stock, it only has a Stage 2 Turbo kit on it I think, it's producing around 610BHP.
 
Speed 8 for gold X1? right now.
 
I have the BMW V12 LMR race car ´99. Just bought from the Used car lot, not used yet. Interested in the Copper X1. Ready to trade now
 
SVT Cobra, Deal. When are you available to trade?
 
CUSCO Subaru Advan Impreza, Brand new and Undriven! Can trade again in 2,5 hours, I was looking for the Copper X1.
 
GTP_Shrink, Deal. Adding you on PSN now.
 
SVT Cobra, adding you on PSN now.
 
I've got a fully tuned 430 scuderia and a fully tuned Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R
want to trade them for the X1?
 
Crox, I can trade you the Cusco or ISF Racing Concept and the Scuderia for both X1 and F2007 right now, just add me at PSN.
 
CUSCO Subaru Advan Impreza, Brand new and Undriven! Can trade again in 2,5 hours, I was looking for the Copper X1.

Deal. FYI trading day resets on GMT, which is in 8hrs.
 
I have a audi LMS 2009. one in black and one in silver for gold x1
 
I have multiple trading slots open EACH day.
 
Just sent you the scuderia man ;)
 
Received. Sending F2007 in five.
 
Sure, waiting for it bro ;)
 
Thank you for a good trade, SVT Cobra.
 
Hi there,
With LM cars, do you also mean the
/Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II

Just wondering.
 
Yes I do. But I already have the Ford GT LM.
 
Right, just had one in the UCD, so..:)
Thanks anyway.
 
Already have Bentley Speed 8, thank you for the interest.
 
Back